AMD CPU With Integrated Graphics Help Please

can you not see all the flashing and flickering and motion blur you might need to view it on a larger screen

can you not see all the flashing and flickering and motion blur you might need to view it on a larger screen
I'm terrible at interpreting stuff from videos.

I can say that the Vega GPU in the 5700G is several generations behind the GPU in a 8600G (RDNA 3), but I'm not aware of the visual quality (when just browsing on the desktop) being any different between them.

Does the problem only happen when you're encoding? According to this article you have to manually chose GPU encoding from the menu for hardware supported encoding and I noticed that in the video, CPU encoding was selected:

No the problem is there all the time when in you tube and there is no card in that PC
Hmm. My best guess is that it is some other issue, rather than the hardware itself? But, I've never heard of the APUs having poor visual quality on the desktop, so the next best thing I can suggest is trying to find a store that has either the desktop or mobile versions and they will let you have a play with it.

I believe the Ryzen 7840U mini PC suggested earlier has the same GPU as the 8700G (RDNA 3, 780M). The steam deck has an RDNA 2 GPU (same as the 7000 series CPUs), so does the Xbox Series S and X.

Im not really sure why it looks so bad maybe it just looks bad on my TV
It could be a conflict between the refresh rate of your TV and the FPS of recordings on YouTube, I guess?

You could try different drivers or browsers and see if it is any different.

Tried a lot of diffrent drivers but its still the same even tried another browser but made no diffrence maybe its as you say something to do with the TV not sure if there is a fix for it or buy a new TV

Tried a lot of diffrent drivers but its still the same even tried another browser but made no diffrence maybe its as you say something to do with the TV not sure if there is a fix for it or buy a new TV
Could you test it with another monitor/TV? I don't know what kind of OSD settings would influence that.

i don't have another TV to try it on i did have a look at the TV settings but i cant see anything in the settings to change. What I'm thinking of doing is buying the Ryzen 5 8600G and pairing it with a cheap board like the MSI B650 slapping some cheap ram in it and see if it works. If it don't work i can send it all back and take up golf

:D:D:D

i don't have another TV to try it on i did have a look at the TV settings but i cant see anything in the settings to change. What I'm thinking of doing is buying the Ryzen 5 8600G and pairing it with a cheap board like the MSI B650 slapping some cheap ram in it and see if it works. If it don't work i can send it all back and take up golf

Fair enough! :o

maybe try a cheap gpu in there first, and send that back instead, saves all the work,
or, is there a 'game mode' option on the tv that you can try first? it might be getting a bit confused with the visual data being sent to it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom