• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD CUSTOM 7900 XTX PRE-ORDERS GOING LIVE TOMORROW FROM 12:30 *** (PRE-ORDERS MEANS NOT IN STOCK) !!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I've secured large volumes on custom XTX cards and all due to ship end of this week so arriving with ourselves between Christmas and New Year, customers can expect to get cards if they make the first batch around first week of January. Any outstanding pre-orders will be shipped first!

ORDER GUIDE / RULES
*ONE PER CUSTOMER
*UK MAINLAND ONLY

*ONLY PAY USING DEBIT / CREDIT CARD
*AVOID AMAZON, PAYPAL OR FINANCE ORDERS
*NO PHONE ORDERS
*NO QUEUE POSITIONS

*ONLY SELECT DPD 1-3 DAYS (DO NOT SELECT SATURDAY OR OTHER SHIPPING METHODS)
*MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE UPTO DATE AND WITH A VALID DEBIT/CREDIT CARD FOR PAYMENT METHOD TO SPEED UP CHECK OUT
*DO NOT AMMEND YOUR ORDER AND DO NOT CONTACT CS AFTER PLACING ORDER!

Following the above will give you the best chance of securing one of the first batch, once I think we have pre-sold our first batch I shall remove the cards from sale, but this does not guarantee them not over selling but of course more stock will come later in January.

I shall make the following cards available tomorrow around midday:

Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,299.95 inc VAThttps://www.overclockers.co.uk/sapp...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-3a4-sp.html

11322-01-40G, Core Clock: 2510MHz, Boost Clock: 2680MHz, Memory: 24576MB 20000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 6144, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA3, Freesync 2 HDR support, 3yr Warranty

Only £1,299.95 inc VAT - 200 SHIPPING FROM FAR EAST THIS WEEKEND (187 AVAILABLE) - EXPET DELIVERY 29th December to 5th January, second batch end of January!

ORDER NOW

Powercolor Radeon RX 7900 XTX Red Devil 24GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,299.95 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/powe...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-1as-pc.html

RX7900XTX 24G-E/OC, Core Clock: 2395MHz, Boost Clock: 2565MHz, Memory: 24576MB 20000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 6144, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA3, Freesync 2 HDR support, 3yr W

Only £1,299.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW - 200pc shipping end of this month, landing with us early January (200 available)

This is a forums heads up, follow the above guidelines and rules, gives you the best chance of securing one, we hope to have Sapphire Nitro XTX in customer hands at the start of the new year for the customers who secure first batch. Devil cards we expect to be a few days later so first/second week of January in customer hands. Once I've got close to pre-selling the 200 of each I shall remove the order buttons from the website. When the buttons are gone, it means the allocated stock has sold out. More shall be on the way a week or two later.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

P.S. I shall post an update in this thread when I am preparing to put order buttons live to truly give forum members the best chance of grabbing one. But I am not expecting them to sell crazy fast as we will not promote this on the website or social media, it is only been promoted on the forum.

Last edited:
Anyone with a Sapphire MBA XTX Pre-order, if you wish to pay to upgrade your order, please post in this thread with your order number and we shall get the upgrade actioned for you. We cannot do address changes however due to you posting order numbers in public view.

As such if you wish to upgrade and change your address do not post your order number online, give CS a call to get this actioned.

Depending on if DPD find mine, I might take you up on that offer to upgrade.

If DPD have it, we cannot upgrade it as technically you have it, but you could buy a new one and then return that one unwanted when it arrives. DPD are behind in some areas considerably.

Thats fair enough, guessing to do that would be a case of pre-ordering via the site like last time and crossing my fingers ?

Edit: Apparently my area is not one of the effected ones, currently waiting from an email from you CS after they case DPD up.

Yes pre-order following the guidelines above please, buttons will appear around 12:30 tomorrow. :)

Thanks Gibbo, don't think I'll be able to resist ordering a Nitro tomorrow. Wish I could have it now, Lol. :cry:

Is there any reason you advise against using PayPal? I know the issues with Amazon pay messing up.

Can be slower to process, feel free but if you don't make first batch, well you were warned. ;)

Will we be able to upgrade our existing order to a nitro? I know we covered this in the other thread but wanted to check if it was possible to secure one of those?

Yes, those happy to pay difference post in this thread with your order number and I shall get it actioned or get sales to call you to take the additional amount.

Sorry to be a pest @Gibbo, any chance you can give CS a nudge to take a look at the RMA I submitted on Saturday for my MBA 7900 XTX? Would love to pick up one of the Sapphire cards above but don't want to commit to that purchase while I still have the other card sitting here.

I have no direct contact to RMA team, please webnote or give them a call and just state you don't want a replacement but a full refund instead as your intend on buying a custom 7900 XTX from OcUK, they should just issue the refund then.

Hi Gibbo, sorry if you already mentioned this elsewhere but can I check if the Limited Edition Red Devil 7900 xtx are included in the Red Devils being shipped the first week of January? I was number 15 in the queue for a Limited Edition version last week when we spoke here and thought to clarify this. Thanks.

Yes we have 20 incoming, so yours shall be shipped.

The order buttons shall go live between 12:20-12:35 so be ready guys.
I do not think we will sell all 400 cards that quick anyway, but famous last words and all that, I just want to ensure you guys get in first. :)

oooh now I'm interested too - I ordered the same and thought I was pretty swift

You were first to order.

You were the 7th order.

I think this now might just show you guys how quickly orders can come in, this is just something promoted here on our forum.

A major launch is known world wide, a specific time and is huge, now maybe it will help to understand why at such times a product can over sell so easily.

We've sold around 20ish now, like I say we have 200 of each so you guys all got one just fine. :)

i only see pre order buttons, guess all sold :p

Nope it means you can pre-order one, I have 400 cards, when those 400 are pre-sold then I shall remove the buttons.

There is no physical stock it is all due next week and first week of January, I am just giving loyal forum members first dibs by allowing pre-orders as this is a NONE promoted launch so website traffic is no different to any other day.

Once we go GREEN IN STOCK when we have physical stock and promote using our marketing team then of course even with several hundred cards we'd expect them to sell out swiftly.

We sold out yet of the first wave of 200 yet?, another retailer was selling the reference gigabyte at 1300 yesterday (if i remember correctly) crazy markup.
They sold out aswell! OCuk been very reasonable with the prices tbf with such little competition, amazing stock levels and communication as well, cant fault it.

Yes I did see that and I thought scalping beep beeps. Sold around 40 so far, they will probably last a day or two, as no one expect us to have them so no one is looking apart from the handful of people told on this forum. :)

It was £1200 actually but yeah bad markup.

£150 too much but in fairness Gigabyte like Asus do charge more.

Last edited:
I know power colour do a liquid devil but not see any mention of a 7900xtx version. ASRock are doing one no idea when it will appear to buy.

We have Asrock listed.
Powercolor will have the EK block card, but we wont offer it until we get stock and we would expect very limited supply.

Has it already been an hour?

Yes they have slowed now, think people who seen the forum post got their order in, now I just keep an eye on it but right now there is no additional traffic to that section so no one actually know they can buy one.

All you guys are seriously tempting me but I think I will keep my XT in to next year and see if the prices fluctuate on XTX’s towards the end of 23. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures to hype me up bwahaha.

I think the 7700/7800xt Nitro’s will be amazing. The 6700xt Nitro was one of my favourite cards. If they have a similar cooler to these they will be epic.

I am sure February onwards custom XTX cards in particular will soften.

Back
Top Bottom