• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD CUSTOM 7900 XTX PRE-ORDERS GOING LIVE TOMORROW FROM 12:30 *** (PRE-ORDERS MEANS NOT IN STOCK) !!!

Nice, I had to raise a RMA ticket earlier for my 7900 XTX Reference then panicked when I realised I wouldnt have a GPU, came on around 9ish and seen this thread and pre-ordered the Nitro+. Hopefully my time without a GPU will be minimised :D

Yeah the Nitros will be delivered first week of January to customers. The Devils a few days later.

Surprising they're still available for pre-order. I messaged OCUK support and asked about XTX ETA times and the rep replied with a link to this thread and I was able to secure a 7900 XTX Nitro+ a few minutes after the pre-order buttons went live.

Zero promotion, but we are now nearly 300 sold.
Asrock also now available, but I warn you they have suggested the price may reduce but the pricing they have given me so far is a bit crazy, particular Aqua.

which is weird cause asrock were the bargain bin of motherboard manufactures many years ago when i last used them, now they are wanting asus tax levels for a gpu? hmmm

To be honest Aqua, only brand with a blocked card, so I guess they can charge whatever they like.

Taichi always been a Strix competitor, priced as such.

Hi there

Was expecting a quiet relaxing day today, but not so, but good news is several custom XTX cards now due mid/end January, as such many more cards are now available for Pre-Order, also secured quite a lot of HellHound XTX cards which is a really well priced custom card, due around middle January.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Last edited:
Nice, are the Nitro+ cards still expected between 29th Dec - 5th Jan?

Yes they will leave Hong Kong in next few days and be on way to us, so once cleared customs be with us, any delays will be courier side and possible so fingers crossed.

Just seen, could it be the 1yr warranty? Must be a typo on the website as other competitors are stating 2yr warranty.

Nope it is 1yr, I checked and Powercolor confirmed, other resellers have not checked.

I wouldn't worry about a 1yr warranty.

Under consumer rights in the UK anything deemed to have not lasted a reasonable length of time I think you have rights up to 6 years in uk 5 years in scotland (1yr is not reasonable) you will have rights around repair or replacement.

Consumer rights act 2015.

I believe it does not cover computer components, also it is advertised clearly as what it is, simple case of don't like it, don't buy it, pay more for a longer warranty item.
The 6yr clause I believe is more aimed at electronics such as TV's, not computer components.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX NITRO: 200PC SHIPPED ON 24TH - DUE WITH US END OF THIS WEEK! ANOTHER 190PC IS ALSO SHIPPING TOMORROW, DUE NEXT WEEK! AROUND 250 UNITS PRE-SOLD SO ALL WILL BE FULFILLED AROUND FIRST WEEK JANUARY AS PROMISED!

POWERCOLOR 7900 XTX DEVIL: 200PC DUE TO SHIP END OF THIS WEEK, ETA TO US 7-10 DAYS, WILL COVER ALL BACKORDERS WHICH IS AROUND 120PC

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX MBA: 20-40PC DUE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS!

SAPPHIRE 7900 XTX PULSE: NO ETA YET!

POWERCOLOR 7900 XTX HELLHOUND: SHOULD SHIP FIRST WEEK JANUARY (200PC) DUE WITH US 7-10 DAYS LATER!

I am still on leave but though this update would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Yes they turned up ahead of schedule today along with several hundred 4090's over a millions worth of GPU's booked in today, BOOM.
Awesome work to couriers and amazing work by the OcUK warehouse booking in what has literally felt like containers worth of GPUs landing.

OcUK delivered first as always, now over 200 Nitro's in the hands of UK Gamers, well I hope gamers and not scalpers anyway. :)

Fingers crossed DPD get them to you guys tomorrow, I can see warehouse has managed to ship nearly all Nitro back orders, any left will be on tomorrows shipment out.

Seems that there potentially a major Issue with the Vapor Chambers on these cards causing the Hotspot 110C and throttling issues.

@Gibbo Might be worth while NOT selling any more MBA cards until AMD respond to the issues raised, or there could be huge RMA backlogs/Costs

To be honest we’re not interested in rumour mill or YouTubers looking for more views.

Remember people saying similar about 4090 and been a fire hazard which was a load of rubbish.

If a real issue exist then AMD will deal with it but only if their is a genuine issue.

Back
Top Bottom