*** AMD FRIDAY: SO WHO WANTS A FREE BURGER & SOME EPIC AMD DEALS??? ***

I contacted them a few days after redeeming the codes just to get an idea of the delay and it took them two days to reply. They just said they would send an email with the codes as soon as they were available. I got the Crysis 3 code a couple of days after that and nothing since then about Bioshock.

im still waiting for a bioshock code aswell if you look around there a lot of people waiting for this been going on for a while

everybody has a name everybody starts with a low post count whats so terribly suspicious. have a feeling I should have ignored

Well. You must know the 'RD: Queeg' episode of Red Dwarf?

If you do - and that Holly was trolling the crew all along, merely pretending to be Queeg 500 - one might see the merry suspicion?

I'm just having a giggle at life's internet synchronicities, nothing personal. Big hugs either way ^_^

Placed my preorder few days ago, 7950 TF III, would love sim city game with it, but its not on the list of games i am getting.

Quite happy to drop game or two from my current offer just to get sim city instead, possible?

Back
Top Bottom