AMD Fusion Mini-ITX

Associate
I ordered the MSI board from OC yesterday, no idea when they'll get stock as it just says pre-order.

Must admit though that my first preference would have been for the Deluxe Asus board.

Associate
Does anybody know why the E35m1-i hasn't hit the UK shelves yet? There is no communication from any of the suppliers as to why there is a delay, or even a rough due date. Anyone?

Soldato
i just want the wireless and passive cooling!

I want to buy a DiNivo Mini would I need to plug in the transmitter they send with the keyboard or could I just use the bluetooth from the board?

Associate
Sorry OCUK but you lost out on my business this time. Even a one liner telling us they are due in a fortnight would have stopped me just ordering one on fleabay from the states. Yeah it'll take 2 weeks to get here no doubt, but at least I know it's on it's way now. Poor show.

Associate
Sorry OCUK but you lost out on my business this time. Even a one liner telling us they are due in a fortnight would have stopped me just ordering one on fleabay from the states. Yeah it'll take 2 weeks to get here no doubt, but at least I know it's on it's way now. Poor show.

My Asus E35m1-i arrived from the states this morning. How come they still can't be bought here???

Back
Top Bottom