• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD GPU sales tanking

Pretty much this, like all of them AMD go where the money is.

This idea of sell more for low margins to make number go up makes no sense, effectively selling more GPU's for the same revenue just to say 'we gained some market share', and if Nvidia refuse to allow that and follow AMD in lowering prices then AMD are selling the same number of GPU's, so gaining no market share while at the same time now selling them for less, so a hit on revenues for being daft.

AMD do have growing markets, what they don't have is an unlimited wafer supply, so instead of using up that wafer supply to make more GPU's for cheaper and gain no revenue, they instead use the supply where they can sell more products without cutting their margins thin.

There comes a point where the prices are what they are if you don't want it then don't buy it, frankly we don't care because you're not making us enough money, over here there is plenty of it, so guess what? Yes i'm going over here, bye.....
Seems like a fancy, wordy, way of saying what I said...

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Maybe Intel will swoop in and save the day... they're a famously consumer-friendly company after all...
Yea it makes me laugh people hoping that intel will bring balance to the force... they will do nothing but push prices up if thry ever get a gaming competitive product...

Back
Top Bottom