• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**AMD Radeon 390X Graphics Card WCE**

Caporegime
SQk4AtM.jpg

After a 10 minute gaming run. I can only guess that other sites are taking results early. That is why I don't have a Titan X already installed.

I am currently running a HIS 290 IceQ X² OC which reaches 72C @ 55% fan. It was hitting 76C prior to some new paste(Noctua NT-H1). By comparison I had a MSI 970 OC Gaming which was hitting 71C.

Good cooling solutions make a huge difference.

Ok 102c. thats a new record :eek:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
People crucified AMD for a hot noisy 290 but it seems it's ok coz its a near ok £1000 Nvidia card...

lol. True!

All the people who said 290x is hot would happily own the TX and even worse pay close to one grand for it... lol.

Let's say for arguments sake AMD release the 390x and it is faster than the TX and cooler AND cheaper, you know what those same people will say? Yeah but AMD drivers are rubbish... lol. Too funny :D

Soldato
Problem is now Nvidia are likely to release the 980ti and it's probably going to come out before the 390x offer similar performance to the TitanX with less vram and those of us holding out for the 390x are likely to just go buy that instead.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
AMD drivers are pretty rubbish?

Apart from lately taking a little longer to release drivers, on single gpu cards they are fine. Every game I fire up works. Do not get confused with multi gpu users problems, that is a different story and represents a small percentage of user anyhow (though likely most vocal. lol).

Back
Top Bottom