• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RX 7900 SERIES AVAILABLE & IN STOCK TODAY FROM 2PM ****(BACK ORDER UPDATES WITHIN THIS THREAD)*

OcUK Staff
Hi there

So today from 2pm you shall be able to order AMD's latest RX 7900 series graphics card in XT and XTX flavours. Be checking our website between 13:45 - 14:15 for order buttons going live.

*ALL CARDS SHALL BE LISTED WITH ORDER BUTTONS - WE WILL TAKE A LIMITED NUMBER OF PRE-ORDERS*

**CUSTOM CARDS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED - EXPECT A LONG LEADTIME FOR DELIVERY, AROUND JANUARY/FEBRUARY FOR PRE-ORDERS, ONLY ORDER IF YOU ACCEPT THIS!**

KEY ADVANTAGES OF AMD RX 7900 Series:
* Small design, will fit in majority of cases
* Traditional 2x 8-Pin power connectors with 700W-800W PSU recommended for MBA cards and 850W-900W for custom cards (3x 8-Pin on some custom designs)
* Large VRAM Capacity (20GB XT & 24GB XTX)
* Wide memory bus (320-Bit XT & 384-Bit XTX)
* Brand new chiplet architecture, expect major boost in performance and features with driver updates
* Fantastic 4k Performance

* New Video Encoder

We have around 1000 units with more incoming on the Sapphire MBA (Reference) cards which are listed below, order these in confidence as you will have your card this week. If the website updates to pre-order you should still get your Sapphire MBA card before Christmas:

Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XT Gaming 20GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £899.99 inc VAThttps://www.overclockers.co.uk/sapp...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-3a2-sp.html

21323-01-20G, Core Clock: 2000MHz, Boost Clock: 2400MHz, Memory: 20480MB 20000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 5376, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA3, Freesync 2 HDR support, 2yr Warranty

Only £899.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Gaming 24GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,049.99 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sapp...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-3a3-sp.html

21322-01-20G, Core Clock: 2300MHz, Boost Clock: 2500MHz, Memory: 24576MB 20000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 6144, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA3, Freesync 2 HDR support, 2yr Warranty

Only £1,049.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

You can browse all the 7900 XT cards below and place an order / pre-order:

You can browse all the 7900 XTX cards below and place an order / pre-order:

Anyone wanting a card this week, my advise is to order the Sapphire MBA Reference cards listed above in this forum post, we have over 1000 of these IN STOCK and will be shipping them out today/tomorrow.
Again custom cards are tiny tiny numbers, very expensive. Better supply and improved pricing shall be January/February time, so set your expectations for a potential 4-12 week wait if ordering a custom card please. :)

Best of luck and best wishes for Christmas from myself and the team at OcUK!!

Cards shall be available 2pm onwards, OcUK probably has the most the stock in Northern Europe on Sapphire MBA reference cards, so order in confidence. :)

UPDATE:

The 50pc Powercolor 7900 XTX MBA are at customs in Netherlands, ETA to us is next Wednesday - THIS WILL CLEAR ALL BACK ORDERS! Deliveries will be just before or after Christmas depending on how DPD courier network copes.

The 25pc Sapphire 7900 XTX MBA are also due with us next week sometime, coming from Far East, again those first 25 will be delivered to customers just before or just after Christmas.

CUSTOM 7900 XTX cards - Still scheduled for end of January and into February deliveries, that is stuff like TUF, Pulse, Nitro, Devil etc. If you don't wish to wait, REQUEST A REFUND!

Sapphire are still working on a solution with AMD for the remainder of their back orders and we should get an update middle of next week.

NO MORE QUEUE POSITION REQUEST PLEASE!

Have a good weekend. :)

Last edited:
Sigh..£1050

You just couldn't resist your old habits and price gouging the XTX, could you...
:rolleyes:

If the XT can come in at a $1 to £1 exchange rate price, there is absolutely no excuses for the XTX not doing the same, other than pure greed on your part.

Sigh..£1050

You just couldn't resist your old habits and price gouging the XTX, could you...

If the XT can come in at a $1 to £1 exchange rate price, there is absolutely no excuses for the XTX not doing the same, other than pure greed on your part.

Were making 5% margin, how is that price gouging? Our cost is $986 excluding shipping, I am sorry but I am not doing all this work, having and entire company working their backsides off to make no money on a brand new product.

At the MSRP it is to put it bluntly what they cost us or even a slight loss, something I am unwilling to do. Were making like 4% on the XT but have done it to try and help customers out, once we pay our rent, wages and other associated company cost were pretty much making nothing on the XT as well.

It is not gouging!

Last edited:
You are charging more than the MSRP.

That is the very definition of gouging. The amount of the gouge is neither here nor there.

Anyway, people can choose to pay it or not, but they should be at least aware of the situation.

I don't see single digit profit margins as gouging. I'd like to hit the MSRP, which we achieved on the XT but on the XTX it is just not viable.

I don't see single digit profit margins as gouging. I'd like to hit the MSRP, which we achieved on the XT but on the XTX it is just not viable.

Given the way in which you ( & other E-tailers) have been positively 'filling your boots' with GPU sales and profit margins for the last 2yrs, excuse me if I have little sympathy for you guys in the new market reality...

Given the way in which you ( & other E-tailers) have been positively 'filling your boots' with GPU sales and profit margins for the last 2yrs, excuse me if I have little sympathy for you guys in the new market reality...

If a company failed to make profits when possible then the company wouldn't be around for long.

If you think margins are so huge, you are mistaken, at the end of the day it tends to balance out, when margins are typically so slim, or even negative, then losses companies make on say b-grade products, then of course when opportunities arise to make additional margin, then companies will of course do so otherwise the actual profit made would probably just make it not so worthwhile selling GPUs any more. End of the day you have decent margin opportunities, slim margin times and negative margin times, it balances out. Brand new product, were not going to make a loss if we can help it. :)

I am sure in coming months prices will improve further.

Welcome scalpers

Anyone trying to scalp these is a very very very brave person, I see no profit for scalpers on these products and we have huge stocks and I'd hope we can keep this product in stock on a continual basis and at £899 so the scalpers won't have any opportunity.

You are charging more than the MSRP.

That is the very definition of gouging. The amount of the gouge is neither here nor there.
No it's not. Anyway once you account for VAT and comparable US sales tax which isn't included on the sticker price in the US market the 7900XTX is priced correctly if your going by MSRP.

Anyone trying to scalp these is a very very very brave person, I see no profit for scalpers on these products and we have huge stocks and I'd hope we can keep this product in stock on a continual basis and at £899 so the scalpers won't have any opportunity.
We can thank Nvidia for that on the 4080, I'm sure many of them are now trying to sell under MSRP just to get rid of them :D

Last edited:
Were making 5% margin, how is that price gouging? Our cost is $986 excluding shipping, I am sorry but I am not doing all this work, having and entire company working their backsides off to make no money on a brand new product.

At the MSRP it is to put it bluntly what they cost us or even a slight loss, something I am unwilling to do. Were making like 4% on the XT but have done it to try and help customers out, once we pay our rent, wages and other associated company cost were pretty much making nothing on the XT as well.

It is not gouging!

if this is all true then why is the MSRP achievable for the XT ?

if this is all true then why is the MSRP achievable for the XT ?

We were given $50 on each card for launch, it has more an impact on the XT. Also what has helped our XT's got booked in at 1.23 rate whereas the XTX got booked at 1.21, with margins so thin these little things make the difference in what is achievable and what is not.
Then factor in the XT weigh a little less, so cost us less to get shipped into us as well shipping cost wise. I also made the decision to make less than 5% on the XT, basically putting £20 support in myself per card. I cannot afford to put £50 in on the XTX to hit £999, just not achievable unless I say did 100pc at £999 and then the rest at £1099, but I'd rather we fix a price at £1049 so were not them pushing the price up £100 at a later period.

Last edited:
There has been some very shady practices by etailers over the past 2 years in gpu sales but this seems like a fair day 1 price by OCUK.

I did not expect the level of stock that Gibbo is saying OCUK have, it is just not like AMD to have an actual physical launch and not a paper launch.

There has been some very shady practices by etailers over the past 2 years in gpu sales but this seems like a fair day 1 price by OCUK.

I did not expect the level of stock that Gibbo is saying OCUK have, it is just not like AMD to have an actual physical launch and not a paper launch.

The launch on MBA is very physical and our focus is Sapphire.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the XTX when the buttons are up, I'm just scared the reference board will have coil whine and waiting on the AIB dudes for way more expensive cards doesn't sound ideal at these prices.

Upgrading from a 5 year old Vega 64 so lots of gains no matter which card I go with, I was thinking 4080 but it's just too much and I don't think RT is worth it yet.

Just made the switch to AM5 too so I think the XTX will be better for my platform I reckon. HMM what do.

Back
Top Bottom