• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RX 7900 SERIES AVAILABLE & IN STOCK TODAY FROM 2PM ****(BACK ORDER UPDATES WITHIN THIS THREAD)*

Just been sent an email by customer support that there isnt any stock to fullfill replacing the Sapphire MBA 7900xtx card I sent back to you on a RMA a couple of weeks ago, and would I like a refund.

Does that mean the stock AMD is providing at the end of the week isnt enough to cover all the RMA's Gibbo?

:Sadface:

RMA can only see stock on hand. We have several hundred landing end of this week and have around 60 pre-orders plus a handful of RMA's to swap out, so you will be covered.

AMD has been undershipping GPUs/CPUs while keeping prices high​

I am guessing its unlikely by the end of Q1 there will be any price reduction in the 7900
These guys have been trickling stock, praying the crypto market starts to bounce, its the same story with the miners trying to flog used GPU's.

But, AMD can delay shipment for only so long, they still have a set number of chips to sell and yields have been great, at some point, the entire 7900XTX run has to be sold, the longer you wait through this year, the better deal you will get.

Nvidia laptop GPU's are coming in way cheaper than expected and buyers will just buy a whole laptop with an Nvidia GPU Inside rather than stumping for an overpriced AMD desktop card, stick with 1080p/1440p and accept the performance hit.

MBA sapphire 7900xtx replacement arrived today. Its a marked difference in thermals, coil whine, and fan noise from the original/RMA'd one.

The testing continues, but so far so good.

It should be as supposedly this entire batch was pre-tested by AMD and hence why the amount we were expecting was around 11% less due to 11% of the batch not cooling correctly.

Back
Top Bottom