AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Soldato
Seen people buying pre-built systems just to get the 3080 then take it out to either sell it at inflated price or use it for themselves and sell the remainder ! How desperate are people ! Crazy mad year.

Many people are also on older platforms and may just want a whole PC.

Soldato
Seen people buying pre-built systems just to get the 3080 then take it out to either sell it at inflated price or use it for themselves and sell the remainder ! How desperate are people ! Crazy mad year.
What do you expect when people will even scrap over a pack of loo rolls.

Soldato
I've always had this issue with my debit card payments being refused at OCuK until I get the text to my phone from my bank, asking for authorisation to proceed with the purchase, which means I have to go through the whole purchase & payment system twice!

You can probably see why i wouldn't waste my time trying to buy anything from here on day one.:rolleyes:

Soldato
I've always had this issue with my debit card payments being refused at OCuK until I get the text to my phone from my bank, asking for authorisation to proceed with the purchase, which means I have to go through the whole purchase & payment system twice!

You can probably see why i wouldn't waste my time trying to buy anything from here on day one.:rolleyes:

You can buy OcUK gift cards so that you're bypassing the payment processing system.

Soldato
Interestingly a competitor has just posted on their Facebook page that they will be releasing stock at 2pm...
Which on the face of it goes against AMD's schedule. But maybe they don't think 3hrs matters much but does allow them to get a few hundred out the door that afternoon.

Soldato
I'm on ~6 year old system with i5 4690k so ideally looking for whole system

Yes I agree there are genuine ones looking for a new system.

Many people are also on older platforms and may just want a whole PC.

True.

However when you see the same PC's advertised for sale on another website a few days later minus the graphics card and the graphics card from the same seller also beind sold seperately.........
I messaged the guy out of interest and he confirmed where they came from !

If he sells the lot must be making 4 figured sum.

Soldato
Yes I agree there are genuine ones looking for a new system.

True.

However when you see the same PC's advertised for sale on another website a few days later minus the graphics card and the graphics card from the same seller also beind sold seperately.........
I messaged the guy out of interest and he confirmed where they came from !

If he sells the lot must be making 4 figured sum.

Yeah that's F...ed up.

Back
Top Bottom