AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

I've got an order confirmation email from here for a 5900X with an order time of 13:58:01

I'm hoping that puts me in the first batch and that it arrives tomorrow but I guess I will find out later today...

Anyone else have ' New order - awaiting payment status ' . Btw the money has already been taken . So confused rn

If anyone else has this also , i looked it up and found this ' If your order is "awaiting payment status" your order has most likely has gone through, and once our systems have caught up, you'll receive an email confirmation to confirm this. We are doing everything we can to speed up the process, thank you for your support and understanding. '

Same here, but I can't see the completed order on the website at all...
yeah, no order showing for me but got the confirmation email, although it's saying pre-order and November 30th also. Can't even cancel it lol will give them some time n maybe call them at some point

I'm gutted, been trying to order a 5950x since 13:57, got to the braintree payment screen twice. Enter card details and then it crashes....back of the queue for me. Can't even check account to see if order has been accepted.

I'm gutted, been trying to order a 5950x since 13:57, got to the braintree payment screen twice. Enter card details and then it crashes....back of the queue for me. Can't even check account to see if order has been accepted.
Check your bank to see if money has been taken my order crashed but money taken and got email now ordered 5950x at 13:58

Just amount managed to get my order in for a 5950X. I was in the same boat as everyone else trying to get through around 2pm, but wow the site didn't like it lol.

I ordered through PayPal and had all my cards and website sessions as set up as they could be, if that helps. Good luck to everyone else trying to get a 5000 series chip!

I just managed to get an order to complete there but at 14:41, I expect I will have quite a wait. I also had a call into customer service but 46 mins on hold was getting rough. I ordered all my other parts earlier on in the month, so hopefully I don't have a massive long wait. Been thinking about cancelling my 3080 preorder to try and get a 6900xt but I'm worried about the long wait for one of those too.

Back
Top Bottom