AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

5950x gone in seconds? never actually saw it "in stock" only "pre-order" what a joke. now we have to join a massive line.
never said "in stock" was always pre-order i was refreshing from 13:50 and it popped coming to to added to cart at around 13:57 i got my order in at 13:58

Had three orders open from different places. The Overlclockers sale opened about 4 minutes early, then failed to get much further.

The other two were sloooow, but competent.

That went well, after completing my order with a competitor, it magically turned into a pre-order for 30th Novemeber n they took the money, lol I didn't agree to a preorder... pfff

Looking round its already sold out everywhere else. Its in my basket here but wont check out.
Hit refresh and its gone from my basket so looks like OCUK sold out too.

Still saying 10+ on here but thats really bad it keeps taking it out of my basket when I put it in.

I think any new tech we are after on here is going to be same for rest of year.

Welp, so it says: New order - awaiting payment status
No money taken though yet, and no possibility to attempt order (in case there was a fault with the payment due to website crashes) because of the limit with (When ordered, then not able to order again)

Its very sucky not knowing where you're at :/

That went well, after completing my order with a competitor, it magically turned into a pre-order for 30th Novemeber n they took the money, lol I didn't agree to a preorder... pfff
Same here, but I can't see the completed order on the website at all...

Had it my cart too, sitting here with my CC.... and yet..... very frustrating. What I'm learning here is that OC's website can't handle peak demand, and before you get to buy it the prices go up. That's all-in-all, very frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom