AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
Proceeding with cancelling my preorder of the 5600x. I have no idea what is happening with my order, and with €330 gone from my account I find it a bit of disgrace that there has been no update on my order. At least there should be a email stating my current que position upon placing the order so I dont have to sit here for 7 days waiting and digging through 10s of forum posts to try and get a idea on whats happening.

I expect my que position is 800+ as I placed my order on the 6th and see the numbers shipped by another competitor (30 units....) I can't see myself getting this before Christmas, so I did a little digging and found a site with 25+ 5600x's from a different company in mainland Europe cost me €360 shipped, the only hassle was sending the customer service a short email to confirm they ship to Ireland (which the do) and paying a little more for postage.

The extra cost is worth it, I have my motherboard and ram sitting here collecting dust and my current cpu (i5 3570k) is struggling to run my college workload.
Good for you man, it's getting real bad here...

Associate
Are the position emails actually being sent? I see no point in cancelling and reordering elsewhere but I would like some news on the state of play. Currently I am completing my new build with a second-hand 3200G so that I can get everything set up to just drop the new CPU into place.

Associate
@Gibbo There has been no update on the 85pc of 5900x that was coming in from another supplier. Can you please give us an update on this? I have to decide whether to cancel it so that the rest of my order isn't stuck in Limbo for weeks.

Associate
Proceeding with cancelling my preorder of the 5600x. I have no idea what is happening with my order, and with €330 gone from my account I find it a bit of disgrace that there has been no update on my order. At least there should be a email stating my current que position upon placing the order so I dont have to sit here for 7 days waiting and digging through 10s of forum posts to try and get a idea on whats happening.

I expect my que position is 800+ as I placed my order on the 6th and see the numbers shipped by another competitor (30 units....) I can't see myself getting this before Christmas, so I did a little digging and found a site with 25+ 5600x's from a different company in mainland Europe cost me €360 shipped, the only hassle was sending the customer service a short email to confirm they ship to Ireland (which the do) and paying a little more for postage.

The extra cost is worth it, I have my motherboard and ram sitting here collecting dust and my current cpu (i5 3570k) is struggling to run my college workload.
Could you PM me the link to that shop?

Associate
Got queue update, still 4 so not a single 5600x has been sent this week, good job on providing the info that "25 pieces" were supposed to arrive this week ;)

Associate
I ordered a 5600x on the Friday at 3:15 and i was position 264. I've just got confirmation im now position 240. Atleast theres some happy people out there
Pretty sure 24 people must have just cancelled ;)

Though, I guess maybe they got an order successful elsewhere... in which case, those lucky *******!

Back
Top Bottom