AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Soldato
Yes, that's what I remember. I am guessing they haven't got anything else in then yet. I was sure I heard they would send something on Fridays though, but that was probably just the initial email. I am guessing there's nothing to report anyway!
Just your position in the queue updates every friday was what i read last time i'd seen anything about it. Would still be nice to get them just so you know how many people infront of you have cancelled :D

Associate
Hopefully we'll get an update today.
But, if feasible, would be nice if we can get live updates of where we are in the que.

I put in my pre-order on Thursday 5th, 2020 @ 4:30pm
I am currently 391 in the que for the AMD Ryzen 5 5600X

Last edited:
Associate
I wouldn't expect any movement in the queue, there are logistics delays all over the place, not just for AMD. We'll probably see more movement late next week.

Gobbo stated they got in CPU's from non Main distributor which means they should be sending those out. Which means even if only say 30-80 units some peoples queue spots should be shifted accordingly.

As an example
"5900X – 85pc coming from a non-official distributor and these cost us about £10 more than what we have sold them for. However, we are happy to lose £10 a CPU to get customers their orders ASAP."

Associate
Gobbo stated they got in CPU's from non Main distributor which means they should be sending those out. Which means even if only say 30-80 units some peoples queue spots should be shifted accordingly.

Im number 1 in the 5600X queue, I have had no dispatch notification yet so looking like some of the non-official haven't arrived yet either.

Associate

As an example
"5900X – 85pc coming from a non-official distributor and these cost us about £10 more than what we have sold them for. However, we are happy to lose £10 a CPU to get customers their orders ASAP."
Number 2 in the queue for 5950x, no dispatch notification.

Associate

As an example

True, there are some pieces coming through, but even they need to get them from AMD at some point, so after that we'll probably only start seeing the bulk of the stock land late next week (I recall a post mentioning the 20th and 24th).

Associate
True, there are some pieces coming through, but even they need to get them from AMD at some point, so after that we'll probably only start seeing the bulk of the stock land late next week (I recall a post mentioning the 20th and 24th).

Unless delayed further. They were expecting that stock in time for launch last month 24/10/20 I think. So, could be pushed again. Hope it shows up then!

Associate
Ordered last Fri and still no queue position for me.

looking less and less likely that an email will be sent out as the day draws to a close.

Regardless of stock, surely an initial queue position is doable? £540 down and nothing to show for it so far.

Associate
Proceeding with cancelling my preorder of the 5600x. I have no idea what is happening with my order, and with €330 gone from my account I find it a bit of disgrace that there has been no update on my order. At least there should be a email stating my current que position upon placing the order so I dont have to sit here for 7 days waiting and digging through 10s of forum posts to try and get a idea on whats happening.

I expect my que position is 800+ as I placed my order on the 6th and see the numbers shipped by another competitor (30 units....) I can't see myself getting this before Christmas, so I did a little digging and found a site with 25+ 5600x's from a different company in mainland Europe cost me €360 shipped, the only hassle was sending the customer service a short email to confirm they ship to Ireland (which the do) and paying a little more for postage.

The extra cost is worth it, I have my motherboard and ram sitting here collecting dust and my current cpu (i5 3570k) is struggling to run my college workload.

Back
Top Bottom