** AMD SHOP EVENT: THE DEALS MENU!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
I'll just hop in the car and drive the 220 miles there, and the 220 miles back, using a tank and a half of fuel and knocking out a whole day. ;)

Must just be me, I used to think nothing of driving to Portsmouth and back in a Mustang, especially for a good day out, let alone potential of bagging a great deal. :)

Caporegime
Must just be me, I used to think nothing of driving to Portsmouth and back in a Mustang, especially for a good day out, let alone potential of bagging a great deal. :)

£100 off of an R9 290 + £70 of fuel = £30 off of an R9 290 and 9 hours of driving. :p

The trip will hardly be enjoyable on motorways in a Polo either, so there's that. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, you want to come here because of the deals? Everyone at OcUK is sad now. :(

We thought we had friends! :(

You are like the rich kids who have to pay the normal kids to hang around with you. :D

Kidding, we love you really. <3

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Power supply deals for all! :D :D :D :D :D

SuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1000W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply - Black @ £119.99 inc VAT

CA-009-SF_400.jpg

Leadex series PSU are 80+ Gold certified with 100% fully modular cable design, our R&D team's latest innovation, a brilliant idea to maximize PSU cables & connectors management to have the best cable routing solution, also increase case chassis air flow to have best cooling for your system.

Ledex series PSU provides high efficiency & stable power output and come with a 14cm two-way thermal control intelligent cooling fan to ensure your professional PC system will work under heavy load, also capable of powering your PC system equipped with NVIDIA® SLI™ or ATI CrossFireX™ setup.

Features:-
- 100% Full Modular Cabling Design For Easy Cable Management
- 80 PLUS ® Gold Certified, 90.43% 92.03% 90.27% Efficiency At 20% 50% 100% Rated Load
- Full Range Auto Voltage Detection Design 100V~240V (Active PFC)
- Comply With ATX 12V. V2.2, EPS 12V. V2.91 & SSI EPS 12V. V2.92 Specification
- Comply With Energy Star Standard & EuP (Energy Using Products) Regulation
- Over Voltage Protection / Over Current Protection / Over Power Protection / Short Circuit Protection / Under Voltage Protection
- Support All Intel/AMD Multi-Core CPU & ATX/BTX Compatible Motherboards
- Support NVIDIA® SLI™ & ATI CrossFireX™ High Performance Graphic Card
- Patented Easy To Use & Install Crystal Clear Cube Connectors with LED
- More than 2,000 times On/Off test
- Unleaded Green Materials with RoHS/WEEE Compliance
- Perfect For Professional & High Performance Gaming System

Speciication:-
- Type: ATX
- Maximum Power: 1000W
- Fans: 1 x 14cm
- PFC: Active
- +12V Rails: 1
- Modular Cable: Yes 100% modular cable design
- Input Voltage Full Ranage - 100V~240V
- Input Frequency Range 50 ± 3 Hz / 60 ± 3 Hz
- Output +3.3V@24A ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
- Protection OVP?OCP?OPP?SCP?UVP
- Dimension 200mm(L) x 150mm(W) x 86mm(H)
- 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1x 8-Pin EPS12V
- 1x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 8x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 10x SATA
- 5x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1x Floppy
- Warranty: 5yr

Was [£149.99] Inc. VAT

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

SuperFlower Leadex Platinum 1000W Fully Modular "80 Plus Platinum" Power Supply - Black @ £129.95 inc VAT

CA-006-SF_400.jpg

Leadex Platinum series PSU are 80+ Platinum certified with 100% fully modular cable design, our R&D team's latest innovation, a brilliant idea to maximize PSU cables & connectors management to have the best cable routing solution, also increase case chassis air flow to have best cooling for your system.

Ledex series PSU provides high efficiency & stable power output and come with a 14cm two-way thermal control intelligent cooling fan to ensure your professional PC system will work under heavy load, also capable of powering your PC system equipped with NVIDIA® SLI™ or ATI CrossFireX™ setup.

Features
- 80 PLUS ® Platinum Certified, 91.12% 92.53% 91.11% Efficiency At 20% 50% 100% Rated Load
- Over Voltage Protection / Over Current Protection / Over Power Protection / Short Circuit Protection / Under Voltage Protection
- Product Review: http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=340

Specification:-
- Type ATX
- Maximum Power 1000W
- Fans 1 x 14cm
- PFC Active
- +12V Rails 1
- Modular Cable Yes 100% modular cable design
- Output +3.3V@20A ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
- 1x 8-Pin EPS12V
- 6x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 10x SATA
- 5x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1x Floppy

Was [£149.99] Inc. VAT

Only £129.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

SuperFlower Leadex Platinum 1200W Fully Modular "80 Plus Platinum" Power Supply - Black @ £161.99 inc VAT

CA-008-SF_400.jpg

Leadex Platinum series PSU are 80+ Platinum certified with 100% fully modular cable design, our R&D team's latest innovation, a brilliant idea to maximize PSU cables & connectors management to have the best cable routing solution, also increase case chassis air flow to have best cooling for your system.

Features:
- 80 PLUS ® Platinum Certified, 91.07% 92.44% 90.47% Efficiency At 20% 50% 100% Rated Load

Specification:
- Type: ATX
- Maximum Power: 1200W
- Fans: 1 x 14cm
- PFC: Active
- +12V Rails: 1
- Modular Cable: Yes 100% modular cable design
- Output +3.3V@20A ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
- 1x 8-Pin EPS12V
- 8x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 10x SATA
- 5x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1x Floppy

Was [£179.99] Inc. VAT

Only £161.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The best quality and best feature set PSU's on the market at crazy pricing, don't miss out on one of these!!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I'll just hop in the car and drive the 220 miles there, and the 220 miles back, using a tank and a half of fuel and knocking out a whole day. ;)

I drove 440 miles last weekend to go and look at some old Hondas.

what's your point?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
lets not go making assumptions on the internet.

instead of looking at the negatives, why not consider the following scenario?

"kids, do you want to go and shoot pretend guns, play video games and eat free pizza and drink pop all day?"

sounds like a great family day out to me.

Soldato
Wait a minute, you want to come here because of the deals? Everyone at OcUK is sad now. :(

We thought we had friends! :(

I can report from the watercooling workshop last week that they are all very friendly (although the chocolate biscuits possibly helped). Can't come to this event as I have family commitments, but it looks to be great fun - good luck to all who are there.

Tip for any first timer visitors using sat-nav: Mine sent me into Morrison's car park (at a crossroads with lights on it). You want the OPPOSITE road to that and OC are about 100 yards up on the left.

Caporegime
My point is, that it isn't worth driving up there just for the deals.

I didn't know there was other stuff going on too because I didn't read/look into it properly, due to it being 220 miles away.

I'm not actually bothered, I wouldn't have bought anything anyway because I don't want or need it :D

<3

Although, if I could play videogames, eat free pizza, drink pop and have a chat at a local store, on the condition that I paid a £70 entry fee and waited in line for 9 hours, I wouldn't do it. :p

Will be a good day for those who are more local though :) Pics of the event are critical! :p

Back
Top Bottom