AMD Vs. Intel

Associate
You sir, need some English lessons!
1). It's spelt 'cash'
2). It's spelt 'what'
3). Need a capital letter at the start of each sentence.

What this thread needs, is for you to either offer something reasonable or do not comment.

1. you didnt get the joke
2. you are 1 of these grammer police guys. LMAO i feel bad for U its sad.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
1. you didnt get the joke
2. you are 1 of these grammer police guys. LMAO i feel bad for U its sad.

1). No, I got it. Was just poor, and very, well, silly.

2). Nope. Im not at all.

It simply irks me, and after having read so many of your appalling posts I felt the need to try and better your education for you.

3). For the last time, if you have nothing to contribute just don't post in here.

Associate
1). No, I got it. Was just poor, and very, well, silly.

2). Nope. Im not at all.

It simply irks me, and after having read so many of your appalling posts I felt the need to try and better your education for you.

3). For the last time, if you have nothing to contribute just don't post in here.

1. :o
2. :o:o
3. :o:o:o

you should get an i7 rig!

Associate
Also, I'm not entirely convinced the L3 cache makes a massive difference. Can someone quote me a benchmark with an AII and a PII with the same number of cores and the same clock speed for gaming? There's a fair price difference here.

Soldato
Yeah but the Phenom II 555 BE is the same price (usually cheaper), has an unlocked multiplier and has the potential to be better than the Athlon X4 640 if you can unlock the cores.

The question is: do you want to gamble? :D

Soldato
Just a random heads up for anyone looking at picking up a cut-price AMD® Phenom II X4 955 and wanting max overclocking potential . . . make sure you check the codes if you want to get the newer C3 revision chip which seems to run a bit cooler and clock a bit better . . . HDX955FBGMBOX is the latest! :)

hdx955fbgmbox.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom