• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD WEEKEND ONLY DEAL 7900 XT FROM £729 !!!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

So the bad news, AMD is ending our sell out rebate on the 7900 XT. :(
The good news is they have given us additional support for upto end of this month, as such I've gone as aggressive as I can, primarily focusing on the Sapphire parts as I have 400 units of those, we hope to shift them all by this weekend and with the sell out incentive ending I don't see them been this cheap again:

So £729 for an MBA and £749 for a custom, this is cheaper than anywhere else in the UK and way way below the MSRP.

I reserve the right to increase the price at any time, so don't think, just buy, it really is a good deal! :)

For those who want an XTX, there is no sell out rebate so this price is pretty much where it will stay somewhat give it take £20-30 but XTX is now £949 too:

And the best XTX card on the market now only £1058.99, the King, the Nitro:

Soldato
Hi Gibbo, has the sell out rebate been exclusive to OcUK? Just wanting to get idea of what the prices will be like once the rebate ends. Around £780? like a lot of retailers are selling for or higher because thats their rebate price? I know its not your decision but increasing prices only seems like a bad idea from.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo, has the sell out rebate been exclusive to OcUK? Just wanting to get idea of what the prices will be like once the rebate ends. Around £780? like a lot of retailers are selling for or higher because thats their rebate price? I know its not your decision but increasing prices only seems like a bad idea from.

Well were selling huge amounts and if we can shift another 400 this weekend it is job done for us.
Selling 400 is great, but not so great if were not making much, better to sell half the amount with increased margin from a business perspective.

Sometimes of course when AMD end a rebate, they just renew it, but my spider senses tell me that will be it for a while, certainly until July onwards, maybe later anyway.

What matters to OcUK is I don't think anywhere else comes close that has product in stock for next day delivery at £729 and £749 for custom is very impressive.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Also before I forget we have these epic deals on the 6000 series too:

6950 XT 16G @ £589

6800 XT 16G @ £499

6800 16G @ £439

6750 XT 12G @ £369

6700 XT 12G @ £319

6650 XT 8G @ £229

6600 8G @ £179

AMD sales so far in May are very strong, but no wonder with such good deals across the stack. :)

Soldato
Don't fall for it. Rebate is ending so permanent price cuts take place. Desktop GPU sales were the lowest for decades just hold on.

I thought we weren't supposed to think.

But in any case it's good to see prices come down, especially on these more mid-range parts which struggled for good deals for a long time.

OcUK Staff
OP
Don't fall for it. Rebate is ending so permanent price cuts take place. Desktop GPU sales were the lowest for decades just hold on.

This could happen, could also not be the case, our competition is circa £100 more on the Pulse 7900 XT card so on the 7900 XT's the likelihood of further drops is less likely and a price increase is more likely from my point of view. OcUK is considerably cheaper, can't see anywhere else close to our price, so chances of cheaper is slim to none and our prices will be moving upwards to be more in line where competitors are.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would have been interested in an upgrade had it not been for the known VR performance issues on the new AMD series, and VR is my main use now.

Good to see some price cuts, and I guess OCUK will manage to sell quite a few of these at this price over the weekend.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
7900XT Pulse is a no-brainer if it's within budget imo, looks a cracking card for the little extra over an MBA!! :)

Sapphire are generally my go-to when buying an AMD card, obviously I buy hardware on a case buy case basis but they almost always seem to come out on top when I'm in the market.

The Pulse is a cracking bit of kit, the RE4 bundle is a nice bonus too tbh.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sounding a bit like Jensen. Next it'll be - The more you buy, the more you save! :cry:

I do feel sorry for the retailers they can only do so much its AMD and Nvidia that are pricing themselves out of customer interest and giving sellers headaches. When youve got stock for days that you cant shift and you cant do much with the pricing what can you do?

Soldato
Interesting that the price difference to the nearest Nvidia GPU (4070 Ti) is only £50. Thought it would have been much larger. The XTX pricing is mental tho, GL to AMD - they've lost their marbles.

Soldato
It’s expensive, but maybe you haven’t seen the competition…
Sadly for AMD it's not even a competition anymore. For £100 more the 4080 wipes the floor with the XTX. :(

yS0s7rS.png

OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom