Amusing names for people..

Soldato
There was a guy I went to school with called Alystar Ness, aka A.Ness. He got ripped for it all the time. :p

I knew a guy called alex ness :p

when i worked at a highstreet game store i asked someone their surname once and he said "gay" he's name was michael gay

*edit* also had a girl who said her surname was whore, spelled Hore

Man of Honour
B.T. used to have a Mr Robert Shurunkle. Used to be called Bob.

How about a Mr Ramjam Funky Boogaloo Smythe? Customer at an old company. :D

Soldato
man, at my last job we had loooads, one guy rang up and his name was "Steve Tubby"... i had to mute for a sec just to exclaim "haah, tubby!"

ahh childish but great :D

Soldato
When I was doing work experience years ago at Winfrith nuclear plant they had a German Chemical firm commisioned to help do the nuclear decontamination work. The name of the company was NuChem. :)

Soldato
I used to go to school with a lad called Daniel Gay, was always funny when a substitute teacher wouldn't realise that the surnames were put first on the register.

Aero

Soldato
The Boss at a previous job was called Mr Wenk (German), one day i asked my dad to call in sick for me... all I heared was my dad on the phone saying...

"can I speak to Mr (you can guess) please"

Used to be that news guy called Chris Peacock, read the South Today News on BBC1 about 10 years ago.

The ones that get me are the parents who give their child a first name almost identical to their surname, I mean seriously come on. I used to work with a guy called Hugh Hughes, even he was bemused at his parent's total lack of imagination.

Back
Top Bottom