An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bod

Bod

Soldato
A classic. Dont worry, theyre both gonna be archived.

And I must say a big public thankyou to bitboy, who gave up his posting rights to be banned for the day.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Bod
A classic. Dont worry, theyre both gonna be archived.

And I must say a big public thankyou to bitboy, who gave up his posting rights to be banned for the day.

Agreed :) And his post count for a time, along with me.

Though we'd have banned 'im anyway ;)

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Bod

Hey, you let me call you plump:cool:

Thanks to the dons and underbosses for keeping quiet and banning me as requested. I enoyed reading the thread at work today. I was mostly laughing, with a tear in my eye every now and again when some of you dudes said you would miss me:)

memphisto - considering it was a spur of the moment thing I think it went quite well. Each to their own I guess, I certainly chuckled:)

Soldato
Can we please confirm who actually wrote all of 'bitboys' posts in the original drunken abusive thread as right from the start they just didn't seem to fit with his posting style?

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Clerkin
even tho i kinda fell for it, Gilly seemed so keen to have him banned in the original thread we all should have known.:o

Don't understand where people are getting that from? :confused:

Originally posted by kaiowas
Can we please confirm who actually wrote all of 'bitboys' posts in the original drunken abusive thread as right from the start they just didn't seem to fit with his posting style?

He's a versatile chappie :)

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by kaiowas

That would be me, the don's didn't edit them at all (as far as I know anyway).

Closed
Permabanned
Originally posted by bitboy
memphisto - considering it was a spur of the moment thing I think it went quite well. Each to their own I guess, I certainly chuckled:)
Had it been stopped at 12 o'clock as April Fool's is supposed to, maybe. But to let it go on hours after that, with active encouragement from the don's, is IMHO appalling.

Very far from funny.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Marcus
Had it been stopped at 12 o'clock as April Fool's is supposed to, maybe. But to let it go on hours after that, with active encouragement from the don's, is IMHO appalling.

Very far from funny.

Appalling?

Think you're letting the fact that you didn't get it get to you matey ;)

And we all found it rather amusing :)

Commissario
Originally posted by Marcus

Very far from funny.

i still don't know where the idea that April fools stops at 12 noon comes from

I've never even heard of that one before today:confused:

Closed
Permabanned
Originally posted by Gilly
Appalling?

Think you're letting the fact that you didn't get it get to you matey ;)

And we all found it rather amusing :)
No, Gilly, I'm not letting it get to me. And if you found it funny, good for you. I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom