An evening walking in Liverpool

Soldato
Fabulous photos cykey, That lens looks amazing, If i had that amount of money to blow I'd definitely get it (i'd also need the money for something like a 350d too though haha)

3,5,8 are stunning!

Soldato
with every set of photos you take pete my opinion of you as a photographer goes up, your work is improving in leaps and bounds in my opinion, and that's from an already high standard :D

Tom.

PS gimme that bloody lens :p

Associate
Great shots as ever mate :)
3,4,5 & 9 are my personal favourites ....
And yes the 10-20 is SO wide - i got it recently but haven't had much time to use it yet... only decent shot i got up till now is here:

http://www.thumperproductions.com/photog/albums/userpics/10001/moped_n_crane.jpg - (hope you don't mind me posting in your thread :))

although its ~£300 i reckon its money well spent as its stopped me dreaming of full frame - my 10d is as wide as ill ever want :)

.... pete were you using the hood with these?

dan

Soldato
I know nothing about photography but I am loving that one!!

CRW_4654-03.jpg

EDIT - How do you get that motion effect blur from the cars going by? Can you do that with most camera's? I only own a Sony-P8, just a point and shoot thing really but I have always loved that effect!

Last edited:
Soldato
Bummer, using a tripod or resting your camera on a wall and setting the shutter speed to about 30seconds, if you can on that camera and leave it totally still, and wait.

Back
Top Bottom