An illustrated week in the life of Feek's feet. (Warning - contains feet pics [in spoiler tags])

Soldato
I’d say it’s covid rash. Had it myself even though I hadn’t tested positive for covid but everyone else in the house had it. Week later when we are all feeling better a very similar rash appeared on my back and chest. 5 day course of antibiotics sorted it right out.

Soldato
your feet are quite sloppy... have you considered barefoot shoes? I wear them from time to time and it toughen your feet, brings the arch back into the sole.

It freaking hurts when you first try them, after years of wearing air cushion trainers etc... but it really did help my feet.

Associate
You are lucky to get put on steroids so quickly
When I went to my gp, he thought I had the same, and told me to tough it out (I had itching and swollen joints as well) and it would be gone in a few weeks. 7 further appointments and 5 weeks later I was begging for steriods (as advised by my niece and brother in law who are both gp’s), and he wouldn’t budge
Apparently it’s pretty rare in adults, with something like 10’s of diagnoses a year

Associate
I knew I shouldn't click this, and yet I still did.

Is your username some portmanteau of Freak and Feet?

Back
Top Bottom