Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Associate
I use this:

https://turnipprophet.io/

You put in the buy price on Sunday and last week's pattern if you know it. The more prices you can fill in during the week the better it's able to nail down the pattern you're currently on.

It takes a bit of getting used to, and where you have a high chance of a large spike at the start of the week it can swap to declining being most likely as the days go on. My recommendation would be play as you were anyway and use this in parallel for a week or two to see how it works.

Oh awesome! Thanks. I'll have to pay a bit more attention to the prices. I usually only check a couple of times a week. Yeah, I'll try and fill it in for a week or two and see how it goes, but not rely on it until I've got the hang of it! Good tip.

Associate
Oh awesome! Thanks. I'll have to pay a bit more attention to the prices. I usually only check a couple of times a week. Yeah, I'll try and fill it in for a week or two and see how it goes, but not rely on it until I've got the hang of it! Good tip.

Another tip: don't get too hung up on the max and min values. Just use it to keep track of which pattern you're most likely on. Keep an eye on the overall percentages below the graph and remember that the totals given there are the combination of each patterns chance per day. Then cross your fingers that you get confirmation early either way. The sooner you know yours the more time you have to search for someone with a better pattern :p

Soldato
Takes a while to get enough data in turnipprophet. In the end I just gave up with it all because I was just checking it all the time and not really enjoying my island. **** turnips!

Soldato
OP
I got KK Slider the other day so now able to path and landscape but oh my god how bad is laying paths.

I'm sure you get the hang of it but is so slow, why can't we have an interface like in home where things align.

You could pave a large section maybe but have to wait a day or two for it to be built, not sure I can be bothered to do this one square at a time.

Associate
My prices haven't been great this week, I'm glad I only bought an inventory full. Think I'll end up shifting them at around break even though so nothing lost.

Back
Top Bottom