Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Caporegime
I never thought I would find a tree adorable

ET0fXqJUUAApMRK

This game...I swear to god...its making me post tree pics! :p

Caporegime
So no reason, just a weird game mechanic?
Eating fruit makes you "stronger" - one "strong" action per piece of fruit eaten. it has its benefits. Like if you eat a piece of fruit then use a shovel on a tree you can pick up the entire tree and replant it elsewhere to save having to wait for it to regrow.

Associate
Been playing this with my youngest since release. A throughly enjoyable little distraction from the current state the world's in.

Museum and shop and done, first bridge built, 3 new houses placed, and one set of interior and exterior items done :) My only complaint is I would love a quicker way to get iron, sad times when the rocks only drop a couple for the whole day!

Caporegime
Museum and shop and done, first bridge built, 3 new houses placed, and one set of interior and exterior items done :) My only complaint is I would love a quicker way to get iron, sad times when the rocks only drop a couple for the whole day!

Redeem Nook Miles ticket and go to a deserted island. You'll find 3 rocks there minimum :) - I've been mining iron nuggets this way, I've got maybe 60 in stock lol

Associate
Found my first island last night with a non-native fruit. So naturally did the western thing and pillaged it of all it's trees, rocks, flowers and even people (invited obviously)

Think I managed to bring back about 10 trees to the Island which will make a great dent in the ability to pay off the crook Tom Nook :p

Soldato
Got my museum and shop yesterday. And hopefully my first of 3 villagers houses have been built, as I laid the foundations yesterday afternoon (won’t find out til I get home at 2)

can’t remember who I invited. :D

found wisp last night and Harvey too.

Edit. We need more pictures :)

Soldato
Museum built. It's HUGE (and pretty much empty!). Shop open though I was up earlier than 8AM so couldn't get in! Tom has just had his first phone conversation with one of my visitors so that should be happening soon.

I am being sent home today to 'work from home'. Better start earning those Nook miles!

Caporegime
Found my first island last night with a non-native fruit. So naturally did the western thing and pillaged it of all it's trees, rocks, flowers and even people (invited obviously)

Think I managed to bring back about 10 trees to the Island which will make a great dent in the ability to pay off the crook Tom Nook :p

:D

I also did the same. Went to an island yesterday which had Cherries (my native is Oranges) - and there wasn't much bug life so thought sod it, took the island for all its worth and brought back as many trees as I could + their fallen fruit. Even ditched tools for it :D - got back and planted maybe 15 cherry trees? Each Cherry should sell for 500 Bells (as apposed to 100 Bells for oranges) - 500 x 3 x 15 = 22.5k per harvest. Handy considering I now have a 550k debt with that monster :p

How often does the fruit respawn? Does anyone know?

Soldato
Anyone else thinking that their island is too small.
I want trees of each fruit that alone will use a lot of space up.

Going to try and plant say 4 or 5 of each tree in rows I think.

Caporegime
Soldato
Anyone else thinking that their island is too small.
I want trees of each fruit that alone will use a lot of space up.

Going to try and plant say 4 or 5 of each tree in rows I think.

You will be able to terraform later though I don't know if that allows you to increase its size.

:D

I also did the same. Went to an island yesterday which had Cherries (my native is Oranges) - and there wasn't much bug life so thought sod it, took the island for all its worth and brought back as many trees as I could + their fallen fruit. Even ditched tools for it :D - got back and planted maybe 15 cherry trees? Each Cherry should sell for 500 Bells (as apposed to 100 Bells for oranges) - 500 x 3 x 15 = 22.5k per harvest. Handy considering I now have a 550k debt with that monster :p

How often does the fruit respawn? Does anyone know?

I didn't realise this about non-native fruit prices. I have a million peach trees all full of fruit. I'll have a harvest later. Omg so many chores to do! :p

Caporegime
Nice!

I do have a ton of creatures, fish and fossils in storage but I haven't had a chance to donate them yet. Grr@real life!

Hehe in the 2 days I was waiting for the Museum to be built I was keeping 1 of everything and putting it in storage in my place. On opening day I rocked up with full pockets and offloaded it to Blathers :D - he was "all a-flutter" :p :D

Still a bit sparse for my liking, but its going to take time. :)

Back
Top Bottom