Another Example of Idiocy

Soldato
What if it wasn't a peaceful protest and let's say she had acid in her bag or something (unlikely I know)

Turn up somewhere you aren't invited and expect to be ejected.

If it was a male protestor would the reaction be the same?

Soldato
What if it wasn't a peaceful protest and let's say she had acid in her bag or something (unlikely I know)

If it was a male protester would the reaction be the same?

That's a real possibility, however, she went through security searches, so there is the assumption she was not carrying anything. Prior to this similarly dressed protesters were evicted, security missed her. Security are employed, trained and licensed to deal with this, unfortunately security on this occasion was crap. Lastly, she was walking past peacefully when he chose to lash out.

He was in the wrong and will be investigated accordingly. It's also the exact reaction the protesters were hoping for.

Permabanned

If it was a male protestor would the reaction be the same?
yeah, lets say she was a suicide bomber,

Seems a fair assumption.

Soldato
i don't see a problem - like said above, what would the response be if it was a man? What if she was a bit brown?
What if she did try to attack him? were they having a meal and were there knives on the table?
Anything could have happened, he didn't know.

Man of Honour
I'm going to assume someone will have asked her to leave at some point before this and she has refused, in that case reasonable force can be used to eject her.

Associate
So people in the room who actually witnessed it state what he did was right and proportionate. Known virtue signallers and liars who weren't think he is a woman beating monster who should be executed at dawn. Business as normal

Permabanned
i don't see a problem - like said above, what would the response be if it was a man? What if she was a bit brown?
What if she did try to attack him? were they having a meal and were there knives on the table?
Anything could have happened, he didn't know.
he looked absolutely terrified the poor man, not in a blind rage at all.

Soldato
So people in the room who actually witnessed it state what he did was right and proportionate. Known virtue signallers and liars who weren't think he is a woman beating monster who should be executed at dawn. Business as normal

Tories, at a posh dinner to hear a Tory speaker, are sticking up for a Tory. Sounds pretty unbiased to me!

Back
Top Bottom