Another Religious Fanatic :/

Zip

Zip

Soldato
KaHn said:
Yes I know not all religions are the same and in no way have I said they were, but in my belief I do not follow other religions due to inaccuracies, but that is my choice. I do not judge Christians, Catholics, Muslims, Shiks, Buddahs etc due to their beliefs, but others do.

KaHn

This women says shes christain but she "HATES" lots of people.
Christains arnt suposed to hate people. Yes they can stand up for them selfs and go to war if they need but they still shouldnt hate people.

She hates Cathlics and Jews.

Jews have the same God as christains but they didnt believe jesus was anything specail.
Cathlics are a form of christianity, even if they are very controvertial and i dont agree with them a lot of the time, they are probably the most powerfull form of it.

What she believes is just crap tbh. She really is going against almost everything writtin in the bible.
What she believes in is a cult.
Cults should be illigle and she should be done for treason

Last edited:
Soldato
cleanbluesky said:

As I was saying CBS I do not judge on bases of religion, and if I am correct this is the christian women going ape.

I believe religion should be an IDEA not a belief, because as a scientist my ideas can and will be changed in a second, which as a person doesn't bother me, a belief of mine I will fight and die for if so be it.

KaHn

Edit:/ Dont get me started on the differences of close religions as I really hate them.

Soldato
KaHn said:
As I was saying CBS I do not judge on bases of religion, and if I am correct this is the christian women going ape.

She's not much of a Christian, she isn't being like Christ...

I believe religion should be an IDEA not a belief, because as a scientist my ideas can and will be changed in a second, which as a person doesn't bother me, a belief of mine I will fight and die for if so be it.

KaHn

Edit:/ Dont get me started on the differences of close religions as I really hate them.

The problem with that is that they are pretty much exclusive sources of information because no-one from the religious community is looking to test God or the bible, or even critically evaluate and all except a few from the scientific community are actively attempting to disprove the bible because it suggests alternate concepts to their core beliefs...

Soldato
As I have said, Religion is a process of believing. As I have said before I am a darwin fan, but I will not deny that the prospect of heaven apeals to me.

But, and this is a big but, If some one proved to me that god does not exist to my satisfaction then I would believe him. I would not argue his methods I would not argue his beliefs I would accept the fact that every one has a right to their own opinons. As before its religion which provides the platform to act on.

Sorry as I said before its not just christianity who acts like this.

KaHn

Zip

Zip

Soldato
KaHn said:
Sorry as I said before its not just christianity who acts like this.

KaHn

Like i said 2 or 3 times before. Its people like this that give Christains a bad name.

And she is from something that is more like a Cult and she is far from Christain

Soldato
Zip said:
Like i said 2 or 3 times before. Its people like this that give Christains a bad name.

And she is from something that is more like a Cult and she is far from Christain

You see, all religion have their extremists and it affects every thing. I would never call a muslim friend of mine a terrorist etc. But at the end of the day these people and also others have been brought up to think this way.

KaHn

Soldato
omg, when she gets aids im gonna laugh. she does not deserve to live - people like this should be killed. this kind of foolishness is destroying the world, she is no better than the extremists she hates.

man someone needs to cave her head in with a spade.

daven

Permabanned
That woman is talking out the wrong end.

From a Christian point of view she ain't talking like a Christian shes not even saying anything that I can relate to. Shes talking like a Jihadist praising 911 and talking like a Nazi by ignoring the holocaust. Shes closer to Evil than she realises, at least I can rest in the fact her so called Baptist Church is only Baptist by the name tag and not part of the Baptist group in the US.

Shes lame and pathetic imo and needs a make over!

Back
Top Bottom