Another school shooting in the US

Permabanned
2010 FBI Uniform Crime Report:
Black males account for ~55% of homicides according but make up only 6% of the US population.

Ban black people.

Caporegime
NOM8, its not a no is it. The proof has been found and published.

They shot Jean Charles de Menezes they didn't premeditate it or intend to kill him? He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? Why then fire seven bullets into his head at point blank range and why follow him and shoot him at all?

Why lie about telling him to stop? Why cover it up?

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) launched two investigations, Stockwell 1 and Stockwell 2. Stockwell 1, the findings of which were initially kept secret, concluded that none of the officers would face disciplinary charges. Stockwell 2 strongly criticised the police command structure and communications to the public, bringing pressure on the Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair to resign. In July 2006

There is the evidence, but no one was held acountable.

No, the evidence there shows that they killed a man and realised he wasn't the correct person and then thought...awww crap. At the time, from what I understand, the firearms officers on the ground believed he was a potentially dangerous terrorist capable of using suicide as a means to harm civilians. They followed the logical route of action. The evidence you're talking about highlighted poor communication and intelligence at higher levels.
Not murder.
Tragic case of mistaken identity due to senior level intelligence muck ups.

Caporegime
In a subsequent blogpost on CNN.com, Morgan wrote: "The senseless killing has to stop," and called for a ban on high-powered assault rifles and high-capacity gun magazines.

The former newspaper editor took to Twitter to ridicule the deportation petition as an attack on his first amendment rights in a number of posts over the weekend. On Christmas Day he had a simple message. "Merry Christmas! Even to those who want me deported," he tweeted.

But it appears that others of a similar mind believe Morgan should remain in the US. Someone using the name "Janusz J" created the latest petition to keep him on the American side of the Atlantic.

The petition is worded less passionately than the one calling for the Briton's deportation, reading: "We want to keep Piers Morgan in the USA. There are two very good reasons for this. Firstly, the first amendment. Second and the more important point. No one in the UK wants him back. Actually there is a third. It will be hilarious to see how loads of angry Americans react."

(Source).

:D

Piers Morgan is so universally despised that if he was dropped into a bowl of penises they'd shout 'Get this guy out of here, he's a dick!'

Soldato

Was this posted already?

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with Morgan, I find Jones to be quite ridiculous. He is fanatical, absolutely paranoid and overtly aggressive. Then he drags up a 1776 remark too - oh dear. He need to chill out! Shame to think there are many Americans of the same mind-set/temperament. Frightening.

Soldato
^ Sorry, that comes across as tinfoil hat territory to me...

Yes some of the video evidence is odd etc, but they've taken what they need, and undoubtedly ignored what doesn't help their point...

Soldato

Yes some of the video evidence is odd etc, but they've taken what they need, and undoubtedly ignored what doesn't help their point...

Like most conspiracy theories then. Come up with a conclusion then find evidence to support it. It's kind of like science, only the wrong way around.

Soldato

Like most conspiracy theories then. Come up with a conclusion then find evidence to support it. It's kind of like science, only the wrong way around.

Watched the first two minutes - is it really based on stuff like the media jumping on the idea there may be multiple shooters, and later correcting themselves + someone being arrested in woods nearby (something it'd be sensible for the police to do, if they were suspicious) but for that to turn out to be someone innocent?

err did you see the interview in the video where the father was laughing then all of sudden started acting for cameras?

Soldato
err did you see the interview in the video where the father was laughing then all of sudden started acting for cameras?

Shock does funny things to people. People "act" all the time, and I wouldn't be suprised if he was acting before, when dealing with in effect othe issues (where to go, what to do etc), and then when he realised he now had to talk about "it" he hit a lot of angst and emotion.

It's interested the video suggests they know enough about shock and post traumatic stress to proclaim the guy is an actor etc... :rolleyes:

You stated he started "acting," how do you know this is the case? How much do you know about this individual and his circumstances, and the TV event in question?

Back
Top Bottom