Another tool from Piriform (CCleaner, Recuva, Defraggler)

Soldato
Works nicely, although;

* Doesn't display current CPU speed when overclocked. Mine should read 3.01ghz.
* My 896mb GTX260 is showing as something quite a bit more.
* Only recognises 1 monitor, when i have 2.

Aside from that, is nice and fast. Some diagnostics can take a few seconds to show data. Struggling to think of a use for it though.

speccy.png

Last edited:
Associate
i like it.
yes there are others out there the same or if not better, piriform seems to do good.
i use their ccleaner and defraggler so why not use this too!!

Soldato
Please don't diss a beta program instead of moaning here go to their forums and let them know.

CCleaner or C R A Pcleaner to give it it's full name is one of the best pieces of freeware out on the market easy to use looks great and very lightweight.

I give it 10/10 for it's price/quality score.

Soldato
Works well on the four systems I tested it on, all of them have nVidia graphics though. I like the fact that the portable version is a single executable, Everest is excellent but require installation which isn't always possible.

Associate
Working well on Windows 7 so far. Like the face that you can see a nice graph similar to task manager of your core temp for your CPU and disk.

Associate
Detects everything apart from my graphics even when drivers are installed. :( Any ideas? ATi 4850 btw.
I'm just checking out the quote on the Piriform forum.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=26628

It detects my ATI RADEON 4870 x2 2048MB GDDR5 without a problem.

If you want to join Piriform forum to ask any question about Piriform products, CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva or Speccy be my guest. :)

Back
Top Bottom