Another xbox question......

Associate
hi guys, i have my xbox and hd drive hooked up to my lcd screen via the vga connection and the picture quality is great, however i have it connected to my av amp via an optical cable. The sound is not that good i need to turn my amp right up to get any decent sound and even then its still not that good.

I can tell the difference because i have tried superman returns (HD) in the hd drive and then superman returns in my dvd player and the sound is considerably different, in that it is a lot louder.

Has anyone encountered any similar problems???

Baz

Baz

Soldato
Turn the volume up on the Xbox... if you press the guide button, there is a volume button in there... Failing that, if you go to the Media pane, and open up the media player, there is a volume slide/button in there.

Associate
Memphis said:
Ah, having only received my drive a couple of days ago, and only having one HD-DVD at the moment, I did wonder!

Yep same here.
I'm also running the 360 HD-DVD player through an optical cable to my DVD/amp. I was watching Troy on it the other night and I had to set the volume to 48! Usually if I'm watching an SD-DVD on my DVD player the volume is set at 35, and that's loud enough!

Back
Top Bottom