Antec is back at OcUK!

Soldato
Was 150 yds from OCUK - now 0.5 mile; they moved
Hi guys.

I have worked hard with OcUK to get Antec back for you.

Here is the current range at OcUK - which do you like?

My basket at OcUK:

LmOx8R9.jpeg

£65 (incl. VAT)
£100 (incl. VAT)
£130 (incl. VAT)
£130 (incl. VAT)
£110 (incl. VAT)
£110 (incl. VAT)
£80 (incl. VAT)
£80 (incl. VAT)
Last edited:
Who is the OEM for the power supplies ? Delta are no longer with us, if I am not mistaken ? (For desktop anyway)

Had an Antec case back in the day which was built like a tank. It was one of the 'P' series I think. Had the two metal HDD trays at the bottom and a nice outer shell with no windows...perfect :D

Had an Antec case back in the day which was built like a tank. It was one of the 'P' series I think. Had the two metal HDD trays at the bottom and a nice outer shell with no windows...perfect :D
Also had one of these, think it was a P180 or maybe P182. Was perfect for the amount of HDD's i had back then.

Never bought a antec product in my life, wellcome back :)
Now is the time for change. May I recommend sitting down with a cigar and a whiskey and spend some time to check out the listings available, then BUY THEM ALLLLLL!!!!!

But seriously, try our products, they are great.

If you want some more info, feel free to join our fairly newely launched discord server too: https://discord.gg/UvJFzCNx

Only recently removed the last Antec P180 server tower from the server room. Had been serving as a backup domain server for many years.

For personal use I have installed a few Antec PSUs in the past. I quite like the new range of cases so will keep them in mind for some builds.

Last edited:
Here is the current range at OcUK - which do you like?
I mean to me they all the nice looking ones look like cases that are already on the market from someone else. Not seeing a lot of innovation (of course Antec might have done them first but I've just not seen them until now). They look fine but I think I'd probably buy the same style of case from a different brand unless the Antec price is considerably cheaper and it doesn't look like corners were cut to achieve the price.
PSU are nice, I guess. But if I'm getting a PSU because it's made by Seasonic, why would I not buy a Seasonic branded PSU?

I mean to me they all the nice looking ones look like cases that are already on the market from someone else. Not seeing a lot of innovation (of course Antec might have done them first but I've just not seen them until now). They look fine but I think I'd probably buy the same style of case from a different brand unless the Antec price is considerably cheaper and it doesn't look like corners were cut to achieve the price.
PSU are nice, I guess. But if I'm getting a PSU because it's made by Seasonic, why would I not buy a Seasonic branded PSU?

yep, they've just literally copied other designs, and not even tried to hide it.. Thermaltake used to do the same thing, although they have a bit of innovation now

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £592.86 (includes delivery: £27.99)​

Back
Top Bottom