Antec is back at OcUK!

@Kurgen

The C8 ARGB from Antec does offer 2 x 160mm x 35mm intake fans in the base, and a rear exhaust fan. So something no other brand does currently. It's nice to have options within the dual chamber fish-tank style case.

If you are unsure about Antec, kindly check out these reviews which show that we have great build quality and points out some of what our product offers.

And finally if you want an overview of our new FLUX and FLUX PRO, and our Performance 1 M (mini-ITX)

Do you see what I see? Loads of brands all competing, and offering something similiar with small variances.

My basket at OcUK:

Last edited:
It's a fair point, but also leads me to the question, why be a sheep?
If everyone's doing the same why don't I buy something like the Lian Li, which is a good name and they've been doing these type of cases for a while.

Can I ask the thinking behind 160mm fans? I don't see a lot of them on sale so might be hard to get replacements or get matching fans (if you don't want to use the default one (which I rarely end up doing as they rarely supply enough, like there positions for 9 fans and they supply 6))? I'm guessing you could also put 140mm fans there, but that would defeat the point of 160mm fans surely?

Also a more general question with those style of cases, how does the airflow work? It blows in from the side onto the glass panel on the other side? Blows in from the bottom and hits the GPU?

The build quality on my Perfomance 1 in white is amazing, really solid case. I’ve used a lot of cases and the little touches on this and the quality of the overall construction is really impressive. Just wish it had a solid rear panel not glass but that’s OK :)

Are any of these PSU’s going to be offered in white?

Dont know who makes antect power supplies now, but I am still using an Antec HCP 1200w pro power supply, bough from OCUK i think, that's 15 years old and still going strong, great power supply. If they made a 1600w would not hesitate to buy one. Their stuff is good quality, have many boxes of their screen cleaning wipes that I still use.

One of my favourite cases ever was an Antec case - The super lanboy!

Quite like the look of the C3 or C5 cases - will they fit the bigger RTX 4080 super? I have the Gigabyte gaming ve3rsion which is enormous?

Last edited:
One of my favourite cases ever was an Antec case - The super lanboy!

Quite like the look of the C3 or C5 cases - will they fit the bigger RTX 4080 super? I have the Gigabyte gaming ve3rsion which is enormous?

Antec C3 will fit a max GPU Length of 415MM.

Antec C5 Below…

I have a Sapphire Nitro+ 7800XT which is 320MM in the Antec C3 for reference.

ARGB has now been tamed to White or Yellow as an FYI :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom