Antec is back at OcUK!

I only recently retired a very old P180 that had been through many builds over ~15 years varying from gaming to server to mini mining rig, some of which were water cooled. Absolute tank of a case and I hope the newer ones are equally well built, they sure look pretty.

Last edited:
Are the fans in the CX cases Molex? I'm sure I read that somewhere, seems a bit of a backwards step. I've not plugged in a Molex for many years. Rubbish connectors. I thought they were obsolete.

"2 x 120mm fixed mode RGB reverse fans on right side + 1 x 120mm fixed mode RGB fan in rear"

Anyone know, @Ace Modder if the C8 will be getting a mesh front panel option in the future?
No plans for that, we have the FLUX and FLUX Pro options for mesh front cases. The FLUX PRO was reviewed by Gamers Nexus about 6 weeks ago and the title of his video review was "best case of 2024 so far..... Antec FLUX PRO".... so some food for thought on that. Overclockers do have stock on both flux and flux pro on way to them right now, they need to put the products live and take the pre-orders haha :)

We have had unbelieveable demand for these from our first stock batch and it far exceeded our sales expectation so now we (Antec) are in a position where each reseller is only received small qtys this coming week across Europe, as we shared the demand out - and our next inbound stock is due to land in our Holland hub December.

No plans for that, we have the FLUX and FLUX Pro options for mesh front cases. The FLUX PRO was reviewed by Gamers Nexus about 6 weeks ago and the title of his video review was "best case of 2024 so far..... Antec FLUX PRO".... so some food for thought on that. Overclockers do have stock on both flux and flux pro on way to them right now, they need to put the products live and take the pre-orders haha :)

We have had unbelieveable demand for these from our first stock batch and it far exceeded our sales expectation so now we (Antec) are in a position where each reseller is only received small qtys this coming week across Europe, as we shared the demand out - and our next inbound stock is due to land in our Holland hub December.

Cheers! I'll probably be going for the non pro flux in that case, when it arrives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom