Anti-bullying comic strip generator

:D:D

[FnG]magnolia;20344078 said:
Has anyone actually registered and played around with it or are they just looking at the images that I've posted? It's a very powerful tool for those who have the skill and time to make something.

Actually, it's probably best kept on the other forum where they're really running with it and being creative. Here? We post 'ok' to threads and think we're being witty.

****ing hell do you ever stop moaning you whiny little ******? ***Don't swear***

For anyone unsure Clicky

22, single have been for about a year not really looking after my last failed 4 year relationship, but I still like to.. you know, enjoy it sometimes. Anyway parents were meant to be out so I went in my room and.. well did it. Mid way through my dad walks in (i had no idea they would come back this early) sees me, says sorry and walks out.

Now my dads a cool guy but I am still greatly, GREATLY embarrassed, I'v never been caught before and now I feel like I never want to do it again, i'm pretty much sweating from humiliation now and not sure what to do. I'll need to confront my dad at some point I can't avoid him forever! Dunno what to do guys, any suggestions on what you would do in a situation like this?

Post number 20

I don't really wanna go into detail lol.

Lets just say I was in bed, over my quilt with a towel on my chest.

nuff' said.

Back
Top Bottom