Any good storage sites.

Associate
Amazon Cloud Drive? £55 a year, unlimited storage. Seems to be popular, people are storing pretty much all their data on ACD (using stuff like rclone, etc, with encryption on), I've seen people store hundreds of TB of data and had no issues.

Soldato
Amazon Cloud Drive? £55 a year, unlimited storage. Seems to be popular, people are storing pretty much all their data on ACD (using stuff like rclone, etc, with encryption on), I've seen people store hundreds of TB of data and had no issues.

If upload videos to ACD, can i view the video via browser (flash player) instead of downloading then watch locally ?

Thanks

Associate
If upload videos to ACD, can i view the video via browser (flash player) instead of downloading then watch locally ?

Thanks

You should be able to stream using stuff like Plex, not sure if that's still possible, I just looked it up and it seems like Plex no longer supports streaming from ACD? But I'm sure there are alternatives/workarounds.

I'd advise using Flash in a browser though, you should be able to use HTML5 for it, most things support HTML5 and Flash is losing support.

Associate
+1 for Onedrive which comes with office 365 - love the integration with windows 10. Just wish it could automatically save screenshots to the cloud just like Dropbox can.

Back
Top Bottom