Anybody on Three?

Soldato
A naughty message from Three arrived at my phone earlier, they are increasing PAYG charges again, thought they only increased them (from 3/2/1p?) around Xmas!:mad:

From 12th July, increasing from (10/5/5p?) to 35/15/10p!:eek::(

Not a big call/text user on 3 PAYG, web browsing done on prepaid 3 SIM, might look around for better deals.

Thanks Brexit!?!

Associate
A naughty message from Three arrived at my phone earlier, they are increasing PAYG charges again, thought they only increased them (from 3/2/1p?) around Xmas!:mad:

Not a big call/text user on 3 PAYG, web browsing done on prepaid 3 SIM, might look around for better deals.

Thanks Brexit!?!

Nothing received on my 200mb free per month sim as yet, I will wait to see if anything pops in though. I think I used less than £5 of credit on the sim in the past year

Soldato

Thanks Brexit!?!

Doubt it has anything to do with Brexit, all of them are at it now. Kicking people while they are down struggling to pay gas and electric.

Cancelled my Three contract last year because they decided to stop the EU roaming. Now that's because of Brexit! :mad:

Caporegime
I've dropped down to £16 a month, 100G contract (24months) now from £21.

I've lost the free roaming however....sad but it's now £2 a day in Europe and £5 a day elsewhere abroad. Seeing I haven't been to Europe for a while and in Japan and Korea I buy a local sim anyway...I'll save the money upfront in my pocket.

Associate
I've dropped down to £16 a month, 100G contract (24months) now from £21.

I've lost the free roaming however....sad but it's now £2 a day in Europe and £5 a day elsewhere abroad. Seeing I haven't been to Europe for a while and in Japan and Korea I buy a local sim anyway...I'll save the money upfront in my pocket.

Might be a bit late unless you have a cooling off period but Smarty who are three, still have roaming and unlimited for £16/month

Caporegime
Might be a bit late unless you have a cooling off period but Smarty who are three, still have roaming and unlimited for £16/month
Yeah I saw that deal, they are piggyback off the Three network so I’m only saving money when I go abroad.

I did also go through Quidco so should have another £48 back from that which is like 24 days roaming charge in Europe.

Caporegime
That's it, had enough of 3 round 2. Been on ID mobile for months now with similar weak signal throughout large parts of my day. Also suspect it's related to my faster than normal battery drain. The final nail was trying to order a new Sky sim yesterday on the phone, it was like pulling teeth because my signal struggled so much. Fingers crossed for O2/Sky.

Back
Top Bottom