Anyone else think WOW is **** now?

Soldato
Just its all blood elves and draenei now!

I was in under city and it was like 40 blood elves and 2 undead! All the Orcs, Trolls, Tauren and Undead have dissapeared! :mad:

Been on a few servers now and it all seems the case!

Soldato
OP
possibly, just seems that all the new chars are blood elves or draenei and the other species have totally dissapeared....so much for the WOW variety.

Associate
Confusion said:
Just its all blood elves and draenei now!

I was in under city and it was like 40 blood elves and 2 undead! All the Orcs, Trolls, Tauren and Undead have dissapeared! :mad:

They are all in outland doing the new instances and quests.

Outlands however has very few drenai and belves running about.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
It will probably be like that for awhile, everyone wants to try out the new characters and abilities. Eventually, they will become just like every other race, ie nothing special, and things will even out.

Soldato
OP
yeah, just that no one seems to choose any of the other races making the whole "few blood elves left in the world" intro look a tad silly.

Soldato
I've got a BE warlock on Hellfire, and all I ever see is other blood elves. With my mains though, I hardly seen any Draenei or Blood Elves as they're both in Outlands.
I'm back into playing, and I love it. I can't wait to get a flying mount and see more of the new content :D.

Associate
Phalanx said:
Blood Elves aren't horde and if I see a Draenei Shaman I gank them repeatedly.

WoW just got better

Not hugely into WoW, but housemate is a Shamen and says he is ganked repeatedly. Also if he is in a group of any kind, everyone who attacks, aims for him. He just hit Lvl 70 this weekend. He tells me hes the highest Shamen on his server and with a critical hit and lightening attack he can out most players with a few quick succession hits.

It all means nothing to me, but it makes for interesting conversations when we both car share to work.

Permabanned
Well Splattered said:
Not hugely into WoW, but housemate is a Shamen and says he is ganked repeatedly. Also if he is in a group of any kind, everyone who attacks, aims for him. He just hit Lvl 70 this weekend. He tells me hes the highest Shamen on his server and with a critical hit and lightening attack he can out most players with a few quick succession hits.

It all means nothing to me, but it makes for interesting conversations when we both car share to work.

If everyone is aiming for him, it's probably because:

a. His shaman is a big ugly tauren (like mine)
b. They see him as a big threat (cos shamans are a big threat)
c. There is no group :confused:

Dunno about the last bit because im not level 70 yet but i'd be surprised if he could burst 7k health in one crit.

Soldato
Got a 70 Priest so spend most of my time in Outland and only Blood Elves I see are 1-2 lvl 70 Paladins I raid with. All is good over on Draenor :D

Soldato
Vixen said:
I've got a BE warlock on Hellfire, and all I ever see is other blood elves. With my mains though, I hardly seen any Draenei or Blood Elves as they're both in Outlands.
I'm back into playing, and I love it. I can't wait to get a flying mount and see more of the new content :D.

May I ask what name you chose? :)

Soldato
Haven't experienced anything like that on my server (Kilrogg). It seems very busy and Blood Elves are just another race as popular as any other.

I still have a hard time accepting any Elf in Orgrimmar though. :o

Soldato
Vixen said:
On Hellfire? Lya.

Nice, any guilds you can recommend so far on the server?

I see there's one that seems to house most of the highest level players, Divinty, however in my experience guilds like that don't tend to last too long (Jokester will back me up on that one :rolleyes: )

Back
Top Bottom