Anyone got a parcel stuck at a border recently?

Associate
Had this exact issue with UPS when buying a Barrow waterblock on AliExpress. Shipped on 26th January 2021 from China to then arrive in Stansted 05th February and is now stuck due to "being held in a secure warehouse".

Have zero clues when it will actually be released and delivered to me even though I've paid for the express shipping (something like £70). Have a compliant raised with UPS already over a) shoddy tracking and b) wanting a refund on the shipping as it was never going to arrive within the 3-4 days they estimated, even with factoring in COVID.

Soldato
I bought some bits from Aquatuning on 18th Dec, got them about a week later. Did an order on 24th of jan, same delivery (UPS) and had all manner of issues. Never left Germany and is now being returned to AT. AT are equally being rubbish at comms and refunds. They are refusing to refund me until they get the package back. That’s when they bother to reply. Will never use again.

Soldato
Bit of a bump but I've had a parcel sent from Russia on 19th June been stuck at Germany LEJ since June 28th now.

Really really hoping it's not lost as its not easily replaceable at all.

Any tips to find out where its at or how to get it moving. The sender says Russia Post are being totally useless on their help forums.

Not really sure why it went to Germany but wandering if maybe I've missed a customs letter or something? Not really sure who's currently even handling it at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom