Anyone had experience with Collect+?

Soldato
Waiting for a parcel sent using this service, the tracker says "loaded on to Bristol Van"

So does that mean it will arrive today? That was at 7am

Soldato
Yes, used regularly albeit for free returns. Not a particularly speedy service but everything has always arrived.

No idea what other levels of carriage they offer.

Soldato
I've sent things with them numerous times, for eBay. Only once did I have a problem where the item appeared to be mis-delivered, but it turned up 2 days later and their Twitter team were very helpful.

They're generally perfectly fine, nothing like the levels of crap service displayed by Yodel and UK Mail.

Man of Honour
I've sent things with them numerous times, for eBay. Only once did I have a problem where the item appeared to be mis-delivered, but it turned up 2 days later and their Twitter team were very helpful.

They're generally perfectly fine, nothing like the levels of crap service displayed by Yodel and UK Mail.

They're part owned by Yodel ;)

Permabanned
i have found that collect plus and myhermes are great, and in all the hundreds of parcels i have sent only 2 had issues and they both paid the compensation quickly unlike royal mail.

Soldato
I've had a few things delivered via them in the past to a local convenience store, mainly from online clothes shops. Usually get a text when it's ready to collect.

Soldato
Scrap that they delivered to neighbour but didnt pop a card in the door!

At least it was not thrown on your roof or left in a bin!

Yodel_3.jpg

Soldato
Use them frequently. Probably sent 50+ things with them.

Never lost anything. One thing once turned up damaged. I got compensation to the full value within a few days.

Caporegime
Not had a single issue with Collect+, always very reliable. Conversely I have never had an order which was supposed to be delivered by Yodel actually arrive, and that is about 5 times. One time it was a laptop.

So they clearly don't use Yodel drivers everywhere.

The Collect+ packages tend to come in a car, Yodel deliveries would surely come in a Yodel van, assuming they ever reach their destination.

Back
Top Bottom