Anyone know any debugging companies?

Ken

Ken

Associate
Joined
28 Apr 2004
Posts
1,067
Hi,

I need an office checked for wire taps and any other sort of bug. Does anyone know any companies that will do this sort of security sweep?

Currently checking out this company...
http://www.spyzone.com/

Cheers.
 
Man of Honour
Joined
14 Nov 2003
Posts
10,949
You can't leave it at that, we need more of the juicy details. Why do you need the office free of any bugs, what is so important; are you hiding from someone?

Come on, we want the truth! :p
 
Caporegime
Joined
8 Sep 2005
Posts
30,010
Location
Norrbotten, Sweden.
Have a nice 30 minute conversation with yourself about Al qaeda, drop in "death to the infidels" at least twice per scentance.

That should tell you if there are any bugs in a few mile radius, not just the office.
 
Soldato
Joined
18 Aug 2006
Posts
10,034
Location
ChCh, NZ
Efour2 said:
Have a nice 30 minute conversation with yourself about Al qaeda, drop in "death to the infidels" at least twice per scentance.

That should tell you if there are any bugs in a few mile radius, not just the office.

roflmao
 
Soldato
Joined
27 Aug 2003
Posts
3,001
ElRazur said:
For that price, the OP is better off buy a sweeping equipment instead and doing it himself.

:rolleyes: That's if he want's a shoddy job done. To be honest, it's not like in James Bond where all he does is use a transmission detector and then checks the dodgy looking daffodil.
 
Caporegime
Joined
26 Aug 2003
Posts
37,508
Location
Leafy Cheshire
jpmonkey69 said:
:rolleyes: That's if he want's a shoddy job done. To be honest, it's not like in James Bond where all he does is use a transmission detector and then checks the dodgy looking daffodil.
Yeah, you have to at least urinate on a few things first, "just in case" ;)
 
Soldato
Joined
15 Mar 2005
Posts
10,424
Location
I am everywhere...
jpmonkey69 said:
:rolleyes: That's if he want's a shoddy job done. To be honest, it's not like in James Bond where all he does is use a transmission detector and then checks the dodgy looking daffodil.

Firstly no need to rolleyes, secondly i didnt compare or think it would be like in the movies and thirdly coming in here and just charging that kind of prices will obviously lead to suggestions and alternative and lastly, im pretty sure the price you charged could STILL buy equipment that is gonna do a good job and save money.
 
Last edited:
Associate
Joined
14 Dec 2003
Posts
2,149
Location
Malvern
ElRazur said:
Firstly no need to rolleyes, secondly i didnt compare or think it would be like in the movies and thirdly coming in here and just charging that kind of prices will obviously lead to suggestions and alternative and lastly, im pretty sure the price you charged could STILL buy equipment that is gonna do a good job and save money.


ever thought he wasn't being serious?
 

Ken

Ken

Associate
OP
Joined
28 Apr 2004
Posts
1,067
lol @ the replies. :p

jpmonkey69 - Does your company have a website?

Please send your company details. Email in trust. Cheers.
 
Back
Top Bottom