• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AOC launches range of Freesync monitors starting from £99

There are positives for having Freesync branded Adaptive-Sync monitors out at that sort of price for sure. I just hope they don't suck really bad as that would not help the Freesync/ Adaptive-sync movement at all.

It's good to see it becoming a more standard feature, even on budget models. People who'd be looking at monitors in that sort of price range probably stand to benefit more than anyone from adaptive sync.

It's good to see it becoming a more standard feature, even on budget models. People who'd be looking at monitors in that sort of price range probably stand to benefit more than anyone from adaptive sync.

More affordable screens, higher adoption rate.
Freesync is coming big.

Does any one own one of these and can comment on it?

Tempted by the price I already have a 24 inch 60hz 1080p monitor but its getting on this would be a nice upgrade in the next month.

Looks a cracking deal for the money but I have never experienced Free-sync.

Does any one own one of these and can comment on it?

Tempted by the price I already have a 24 inch 60hz 1080p monitor but its getting on this would be a nice upgrade in the next month.

Looks a cracking deal for the money but I have never experienced Free-sync.

The 24" £200 AOC is meant to be quite decent according to someone I know on another forum.

Back
Top Bottom