AOC Rep on forum?

Associate
I have had three replacement monitors in the past week.. all with issues.. some worse than others.

AOC seem to have a repair centre through another company in the UK and not much else.

Is there a rep on here at all that could help?

Associate
OP
Finally got this sorted - had to swap 3 screens, 4th arrived and they sent me the new model without the issues. Happy with the final result.:D

Associate
Just spotted this thread, I'm due to receive my second replacement monitor later today. I have the 32" freesync VA panel monitor. The replacement unit had a damaged stand and damaged panel. When I rang the repair centre they sounded quite surprised and apologised. I thought I was just very unlucky but maybe their quality control is just generally poor

Associate
OP
Just spotted this thread, I'm due to receive my second replacement monitor later today. I have the 32" freesync VA panel monitor. The replacement unit had a damaged stand and damaged panel. When I rang the repair centre they sounded quite surprised and apologised. I thought I was just very unlucky but maybe their quality control is just generally poor

My experience is when I email - only 'Courtney' replies and it's always - OK we can send a replacement tomorrow.

I had to call a few times to chase emails / replacements - my experience was that some staff are more knowledgable than others, some refuse to do anything apart from send a replacement. I managed to get a male guy on the phone who apologised and sent out a new panel - this happened to be the new model and all is good.

One of the three replacements was my original (same S/N) that they had repaired but sent back and it had thunderbugs under the screen. Seemed to be no Q/C. One screen the blacks were green :D

I hope you get it sorted, be persistent. Aside from the QC the replacement service is good, panel arrives and they take your old away so no downtime just the hassle of unplugging etc.

Associate
quick update, I'm on my 3rd replacement now!
Have just plugged it in and... it works! Well seemingly, will test with a game but I'm hopeful.

Associate
My 3rd replacement got me through Christmas but it's not quite right. it works in windows at 60hz but as soon as I switch to 75hz the image gets disrupted.
Windows isn't taking the monitor driver - when I try the .INF file I get the error message "The third-party INF does not contain digital signature information."
Any ideas on how I can get the driver installed?

Associate
I've tried, but can't figure this out.

Tried the restart in troubleshoot mode but then my keyboard stops working and I can't select the option to disable.
Tried the powershell in admin mode with bcdedit /set testsigning on

Neither allow me to install the inf file

Back
Top Bottom