Arcade High Scores! Current Game: Bad Dudes Vs. DragonNinja - COME ON IN!

Final score for Black Tiger 265,550
6UGIQtd.jpeg

WKnpocA.webp

I've enjoyed this one a lot. Just my sort of game, big fan of similar stuff like Ghosts & Goblins, and Rastan. Never played them back in the day, but got switched onto them after playing, and loving, Volgarr the Viking, which is heavily influenced by them

Last edited:
Looks like that will be it for this week! Well done @cheesyboy, that's some score nobody could get near :p.

After a spin, we have a winner! OP updated with new game.

HFmhEkHm.jpg

@JoeBoi MERCS selection removed from choices, so you have a slot open for another game!

As a reminder, the current game selections will remain in place, however you may choose to change them up if you wish at anytime!

I am not going to be top scoring this one :D

I'm quite bad at this
This ^ was after dying against the level 1 boss for about the 10th time with a top score of something like 9K!

I did have one more go where I actually got to level 2, and you get a lot of points for finishing a level. Still not great, but I was over 50K at least :)

that second boss is a bugger to get past, had a couple of goes at lunch, ill give it a try on the mister with my arcade stick later on see if i can do better than the mame version with my joypad.

Last edited:
Joe did you get past second boss ?
I haven't had a chance to play it yet :D.

Edit: I think saving those bombs are key to beating it though. I loved this on the Mega Drive, but totally agree dualstick shooting would be so much better for this game. I don't remember it being so hard, but was never limited to one credit! :D

Last edited:
youre ahead of me on the scoreboard!

i played some more yesterday the first level is a bit of a doddle, the second level is way harder, with the tanks and then the end boss, i end up using my bombs on the tanks and not having enough to beat the end boss, ive been close once

youre ahead of me on the scoreboard!

i played some more yesterday the first level is a bit of a doddle, the second level is way harder, with the tanks and then the end boss, i end up using my bombs on the tanks and not having enough to beat the end boss, ive been close once
Sleep deprived, I misread that haha. So I played a couple of times when I posted my scores, but I couldn't make it past the 2nd boss.

Back
Top Bottom