Arcane (Netflix series)

Soldato
Finished this last night, it's obviously great but I do have concerns about it moving forwards. It feels like every character from LoL has plot armour and with the number of characters they're using that could end up being a big detriment to the show.

I suppose it depends on if they treat it as actual prequel canon for LoL, or like the MCU it’s a different universe and has license to do it’s own thing if it serves the story. I’m not sure if that’s a decision that’s already been made but the latter would obviously be preferable, even for people like me who don’t know which characters are originals and which are on the game roster (although that might become obvious if this is a story they plan to stretch over several seasons).

Caporegime
11/10 rating!

Just want to say having never played LoL this is one of the best animation series I've ever seen.

Flawed characters (I mean in a good way) who stick to their back stories, amazing visuals, great balance of depth vs action.

It's intense all the way through. It was hard to only watch two a night.

Reviews seem. Overwhelmingly positive and rightly so. It's amazing how great something can be when it all Comes together.

Also I love how adult it is without being sleazy. No massive boobs etc.

Great. Absolutely fantastic.

Caporegime
Just finished the second episode. My Son was raving about it so have watched an episode on my lunch breaks. The animation is really impressive with a great art style. The characters are also flawed but relatable too. I’m enjoying it. Apparently episode 3 is a doozy my son says.

Soldato
Finished it last night. Best animation I've seen since Spiderman. The art style is awesome in places.

I'm a Dota2 man but this made me want to explore Lol to discover characters.

Excellent series.

Soldato
Do you think Silco was gonna actually trade jinx? I know he said he wouldn't in the end but wasn't his whole to have independence?

He had a soft spot for her since the day they met. I honestly think that she’s the only person he’s ever cared about.

Back
Top Bottom