US: Archer

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Cant even tell if archer is still in a dreamland or coma with this season, but if the next ones set in space and has aliens in it then ill watch it.

But do agree it was golden early on but fell off the cliff drastically in humor and story-line telling, kinda like most animations like family guy, only rick and morty has remained consistent and good.

Soldato
Yeah, its golden days were the ISIS spy agency series and the Miami Vice series. The last two (Thirties Adventure Island and Thirties Hollywood Private Eye) just haven't been anywhere near as good.

Associate
TBH after rewatching the early stuff it feels like the biggest mistake the newer series makes are just having the main cast.

Like in the early series, so much of the great stuff comes from the main cast playing off against secondary characters, whether it was one shot guys or the background staff. By the time you get to the last series for 8/10 episodes there's literally no characters but the main cast.

Soldato
I just realised this is back. I kinda gave up during series 9, but have gone back to watch it and it seems slightly better. I think season 8 was absolute garbage and that put me off 9. Hopefully they are back in their real characters for 10, I don't know how season 9 finishes yet, I have 2 episodes left.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I was just thinking the only other place is space and that is exactly where they went, seems they got the full cast more active again.

Its more background viewing stuff but its ok this season so far.

Back
Top Bottom