US: Archer

Soldato
This season is getting better with every episode, as good as some parts of Vice where funny this has stepped up a lot.

You can tell they've had a better budget this season with some of the fight scene animations.

Associate
I didn't get one laugh out of that first episode, I'll give it the second episode before I walk away. It's never been the same since the spy stuff stopped and each subsequent attempt at reinvention has been worse than the last.

Soldato
It is good, hate they bleep the bad words... Clearly it isn't for kids, so why bleep stuff??? When I was a teen we had much better cartoons for none adults, Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Ren & Stimpy (Not the newer creepy ones) & Danny Phantom are what I loved... Oh & 1 odd thing, they are called Isis...

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got into this.

Season 1-7, brilliant. episodes that stood out for me would be the one where archer needs collecting from Montreal by Ron. Brilliant ! :D

And also, the one where those two guys get chomped up by those three crocs on that raft. Cyril, ray and archer totally freak out haha. Hilarious :D

Also, the episode where they all get shrunk down in that submarine and get injected to that scientist.

Season 8 however.. I didn't bother finishing it. :/ totally not a fan of the coma/dreamland 30's world.

I hope series 9 go's back to the original spy stuff.

Soldato
If anyone is interested.. season 9 is now on Netflix. (Unfortunately archer is still in a coma aka dreamland) :( I wish it would go back to its spy roots.

Soldato
Didn't mind S8 too much, but S9 was terrible, it was so bad i wish there wasn't a S9.

They need to go back to the original premise or just shelve Archer completely.

Soldato
Watched S9 over the weekend, forgot just how short the episodes are and the bait and switch at the end setting up S10 better pay off, it's not like we haven't had Archer in that setting before.

Associate
S9 wasn't good at all. Think the show should have stopped a few ago now tbh. Only proper funny bit from the whole season I remember was him getting shot down 9 times and showing them all. After that just a few scoffs at random bits.

Back
Top Bottom