• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are the Powercolor Red Devils 5700XT's coming in today?

Permabanned
Nitro+ isn't out yet...

:p

That's it's real competition if they do do a Nitro plus & don't make do with the Pulse like they did with the Vega 56. If they did make do it'd make me wonder whether a faster Navi isn't that far away.
I sold my VII recently & planned to make do with my RX 480 Red Devil until next year but at 3440x1440 it's struggling with several of the games I'm currently playing so I'm grabbing one of these for now, I just hope the wait for it to arrive isn't too long as I only ordered it today. :(

I noticed the Pulse was in stock but the Red Devil reviews won me over.

As for ASRock what were they thinking? :rolleyes:

It looks like Arock's destined to take the ugly stick title from HIS? :D

Last edited:
Soldato
395215642_e2dc4ed34c.jpg

The silence is deafening, help me lads!

Permabanned
I guess Devil does mean deceiver in the Hebrew. They deceived us by claiming the 23rd. Also, how can it be Brexit? the merch is from Asia and is subjected to tariffs from the EU. Does that mean prices for electronics go down after we leave? lol

Anyway is the extra wait going to be worth it for three fans? Or should I have gotten the pulse?

Soldato
I guess Devil does mean deceiver in the Hebrew. They deceived us by claiming the 23rd. Also, how can it be Brexit? the merch is from Asia and is subjected to tariffs from the EU. Does that mean prices for electronics go down after we leave? lol

Anyway is the extra wait going to be worth it for three fans? Or should I have gotten the pulse?
Theoe are deep philosophical questions Scotch, damn!

Associate

The whole Brexit thing is such BS. EU consumers are being gouged just as much, if not worse in some cases. It's pure greed from these manufacturers, not helped by resellers wanting greater margins on top of the already high MSRP.

They know they can get away with it too, that's the really sad thing. Just as with Nvidia, people are still buying, so we can only expect prices to keep going up and up! :(

Caporegime
Big money. You'll probably get better info posting in the OcUK Customer Service section tbh, but I wouldn't expect an answer before Tuesday tbh due to the Bank Holiday.

Soldato
OP
Yes your right of course. I stepped out of PC gaming long ago but decided to come back in and i took a big hit in buying this GPU. But I know its going to be killer. I guess im just being a bit frustrated after ocuk posted 23rd and then nothing. I dont mind waiting as long as it takes but be a bit more up front ocuk.

Permabanned
Yes your right of course. I stepped out of PC gaming long ago but decided to come back in and i took a big hit in buying this GPU. But I know its going to be killer. I guess im just being a bit frustrated after ocuk posted 23rd and then nothing. I dont mind waiting as long as it takes but be a bit more up front ocuk.
We should have ordered the Pulse. it would be in our systems right now and we can be all on Guru complaining about the drivers.

Associate

In their defence it is Estimated time of arrival not confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom