• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are there any reviews for the Radeon 6700? Not the XT version, the new 6700.

Associate
I've just ordered the Sapphire after my Radeon 480 gave up the ghost. It'd done well, was hoping it'd survive on to the next gen cards but it wasn't to be so this will do until I build a new rig with all the next gen stuff.

Associate
and the powercolour up from £350 to 360

can't wait for this to be 'discounted' down to 355 soon and the sapphire 'down to 375'

Associate
Got it in and going, had to faff to get the display ports to work, it wasn't keen on anything other than HDMI to start with, couldn't tell you what's what but now have two monitors on display port connections atm. Seems pretty quiet so far and it fits nicely in my NCase

Associate
The TriXX software doesn't seem to support the card yet, thinks it's a RX 6600 XT 8 GB it is reading some hardware outputs but not the fans.

Associate
The Sapphire 6700 listed has images of the Pulse version, but the review says it's the normal one. Looking into the SKU, it appears to be the normal non Pulse version.

@Gibbo can you clarify? Shouldn't the images match the actual product?

(SKU 11321-03)

(SKU 11321-03)

(SKU 11321-02)

OcUK Staff
The Sapphire 6700 listed has images of the Pulse version, but the review says it's the normal one. Looking into the SKU, it appears to be the normal non Pulse version.

@Gibbo can you clarify? Shouldn't the images match the actual product?

(SKU 11321-03)

(SKU 11321-03)

(SKU 11321-02)

I've spoken to Sapphire, they have informed me and apologise for the confusion, the Pulse is discontinued and they now only do the Gaming version which they claim to be similar.

Associate
I've spoken to Sapphire, they have informed me and apologise for the confusion, the Pulse is discontinued and they now only do the Gaming version which they claim to be similar.
Thanks for doing the due dilligence Gibbo, hopefully the images will be updated against the product on your site to the other version soon as they still show as being the Pulse.

From what i've seen, for this model the pulse has the same specs, just a bigger and better cooler.

p.s. amazing forum where i get no thumbs up for investigating and raising the validity of your advertised product, but you get thumbs up for following up and agreeing :D

Man of Honour
Thanks for doing the due dilligence Gibbo, hopefully the images will be updated against the product on your site to the other version soon as they still show as being the Pulse.

From what i've seen, for this model the pulse has the same specs, just a bigger and better cooler.

p.s. amazing forum where i get no thumbs up for investigating and raising the validity of your advertised product, but you get thumbs up for following up and agreeing :D

:cry: I thumbed up Gibbo, cos I liked the thorough response including direct info from Sapphire. I had no clue about the Pulse and the Gaming, or what the difference was, so I just read your post with curiosity.

Edit: fixed it for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom