Poll: are you looking forward to the olympics?

Looking forward to Olympics?

• Total voters
Soldato
Considering I'll be in an Olympic control room for the entire thing, yes and no :D

Quite would have liked to get some beach vollyball tickets, but never got around to applying.

Soldato
As someone that paid a lot of extra council tax for the last few years, didn't get a single ticket in the lottery, will be struggling with public transport for the duration and lives in the wrong part of London to have access to the facilities i'm fairly apathetic about it.

Man of Honour
I really don't care about the Olympics, of course we wont win.

We won't win what? The UK has already won the right to stage the Olympic Games, as for the medals then we almost certainly won't top the medals table but generally speaking given our size we punch above our weight in terms of results and will hopefully have dozens of individual medal winners to celebrate.

Soldato
I really don't care about the Olympics, of course we wont win.

I wouldn’t consider the Olympics Games to be about winning at all, Its more about the best athlete’s and sportsmen coming together to compete, Winning is an event is side effect the medals a reward rather than a end goal. Well In my opinion

Unlike a competition like the euro's/world cup or a motorsport race were "winning" is much more the end goal

Soldato
Ivoted yes becuase I will be touring South America on my honeymoon at the time so I'm looking forward to the time of the Olympics just not really the Olympics. It's a London thing us harder Northerners will experience it just like the last Olympics ie on TV.

Associate
Never watched or interested in minority sports so see no need to start now.

Will be all over TV and the media so hard to ignore it , mores the pity.

Soldato
Just found out we're moving offices from Monument to Vauxhall during the first week of the olympics. Oh no... It's going to be carnage. Trying to get back home East (5 mins from the Stadium) at 7pm each evening is going to be an absolute nightmare! :eek:

Soldato
As an East Londoner, I will be glad when it's over.

Think of it like your neighbours are having a massive party for a month, causing noise and traffic problems, but you're not invited, so why would you give a **** about their party?? Most East Londoners couldn't get tickets.

#EASTLONDONTICKETSCONSPIRACY

Back
Top Bottom