*** ArmA II Thread - OA, CO, PMC, BAF ***

Soldato
For the short time i played on it last night at first was un-sure as i wasn't sure what to do....

Then after we all started gathering intel of the locals and raiding town it really started to come into its own... Pitty the wife was telling me to get off at the time!

Cant wait to cane this on the weekend!!! Them Taki's are avin it :D

Spent all night setting up x52 and trackir! Try again tomorrow.

I use the X52 thrust controller and the logitect 3dpro force feedback joystick.... Best combo i've ever had!!!

The 3D PRO simulates feedback, so when i pull large G's in a jet it puts force when i try to pull back. Also when i jump in a chopper and start the engine the joystick will shake back and fore quicker and quicker as the blades spin faster...... LOVING IT!

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah was awesome last night, took many RPG's to the face courtesy of melbo :D

What about just some custom missions thrown into the mix? Some sneaky beaky spec ops style missions would be cool.

Soldato
Yeah was awesome last night, took many RPG's to the face courtesy of melbo :D

What about just some custom missions thrown into the mix? Some sneaky beaky spec ops style missions would be cool.

Head over to the Bohemia forums mate.

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?86-ARMA-2-amp-OA-USER-MISSIONS

Any missions you guys want let me know and I'll upload to server and put on the rotation..

I have removed insurgency chernarus until everyone can get the 1.62 Acr lite patch or buy the DLC..

Last edited:
Soldato
For the short time i played on it last night at first was un-sure as i wasn't sure what to do....

Then after we all started gathering intel of the locals and raiding town it really started to come into its own... Pitty the wife was telling me to get off at the time!

Cant wait to cane this on the weekend!!! Them Taki's are avin it :D

I use the X52 thrust controller and the logitect 3dpro force feedback joystick.... Best combo i've ever had!!!

The 3D PRO simulates feedback, so when i pull large G's in a jet it puts force when i try to pull back. Also when i jump in a chopper and start the engine the joystick will shake back and fore quicker and quicker as the blades spin faster...... LOVING IT!

Hah good stuff, i had the unfortunately named buttkicker a couple of years back that did the same thing to my chair! Might have to get the buttkicker 2!

Soldato
I'll post the actual mission file and everyone can download it, just incase the file was being corrupted on download..

The is another chernarus insurgency mission around somewhere, I'll have a look for it tonight..

Melbo

Have you added the mods from the link three posts up?

I logged onto the server this morning before work.. Acre was working, but I didn't. Heck to see if there were additional radios in the ammo boxes..

Soldato
I'll post the actual mission file and everyone can download it, just incase the file was being corrupted on download..

The is another chernarus insurgency mission around somewhere, I'll have a look for it tonight..

Melbo

Have you added the mods from the link three posts up?

I logged onto the server this morning before work.. Acre was working, but I didn't. Heck to see if there were additional radios in the ammo boxes..

Just had a error saying i need main_cba i think??!?!

Soldato
Did you download the file mate, a couple of post back...

I used all the files from there and it worked first time...

Make sure you add @cba etc in your shortcut..

Associate
Think it's some how banned me from TS marker mate. Getting this msg over and over "<15:01:51> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again." since I transmitted with ACRE now I cant join any TS rooms :/

Think you have to disable that in TS server options for the room you want to work with ACRE, the ACRE transmittion must have flagged me up as spamming or somethin

Associate
Weird, seems to have sorted itself now. But this is the fix incase it happens again

Right click on the server name (top in the channels tree)
Edit Virtual Server > Anti Flood > increase "Reduced points per tick" 15 should be ok

Soldato
Sorry rob I didn't catch what you pasted in the server. Can you post it here please?

After installing the patch last night and clicking "play now" it worked fine but I'm now getting the cba_main missing error.

Back
Top Bottom