Asgard's Wrath

Associate
Yeah I'm no where close to finished either and never got through it but definitely not from lack of enjoying it. It's an excellent game though and I really enjoyed what I played

Underboss
umm not sure what i have done, and reloaded last checkpoint didn't help

Ok so i have Thors Hammer in my inventory, and i accidently click on the grab button (on my Quest) and it disappeared !

no idea if i can either it it back, or get another one, or is it lost for good ?
do i need it ? :(

Underboss
hmmm

Very confused at where i currently am in this game, as there is no quest for me to do now

to try and avoid spoilers/cut long story short

Thors tower, back at Hall, gave stone to Loki, Thor appeared, and then it said quest complete, but didn't give me a new one, so no idea where to go

Soldato
hmmm

Very confused at where i currently am in this game, as there is no quest for me to do now

to try and avoid spoilers/cut long story short

Thors tower, back at Hall, gave stone to Loki, Thor appeared, and then it said quest complete, but didn't give me a new one, so no idea where to go

Try talking to everyone in the hall. I think it's Loki you need to talk to.

Underboss
that's a problem, went back to the Hall, spoke to Loki, he said hand it over . so i did, Thor comes crashing in, Quest then ends, that's it

really weird. i think its bugged again, ill try again tomorrow, as the 2 guys near the blacksmith have an exclamation mark over them and they keep telling the tale, but its still there, so that might be part of the problem

no idea why but its really buggy this game now, and i have to keep closing it and re opening the game

Soldato
that's a problem, went back to the Hall, spoke to Loki, he said hand it over . so i did, Thor comes crashing in, Quest then ends, that's it

really weird. i think its bugged again, ill try again tomorrow, as the 2 guys near the blacksmith have an exclamation mark over them and they keep telling the tale, but its still there, so that might be part of the problem

no idea why but its really buggy this game now, and i have to keep closing it and re opening the game

Talk to Thor? Think he should be sat at a table now.

Or do you need to give him one of the stones?

Underboss
think ive figured it out (i hope it will work)

Thor not around, and Loki looking at the stone i gave him

but then i heard a voice, well and behold there's a little warrior standing on the bar :D, so i got those little quests to do then, well see

Back
Top Bottom