Ashley Cole shoots fan, 21

Associate
ENGLAND ace Ashley Cole shot and wounded a 21-year-old student with a high-powered rifle at Chelsea's training ground.

The star was "larking" with his deadly .22 air gun in the dressing room last Sunday and fired at work placement boy Tom Cowan from just 5ft.

Anyone sub to NOTW who can paste the full article?

Nutter, why would he take the gun to training? :s

Last edited:
Associate
@optajoke

7 - This is the first time Ashley Cole has come close to convincingly hitting any kind of target in about 7 years. Rifle.

-

Not sure why you would take a rifle into training though.

Associate
OP
The news of the world title is somewhat misleading (and so is mine).

Apparantely, the guy is a member of their sports science team.

Don
One of my older brothers shot my younger brother (he was about 4 at the time) in the head with an air rifle in a game of Russian Roulette.

Associate
Ashley Cole is such a gob****e.
It said on that Mirror website that he could be charged with ABH and I hope he does. He's paid a lot of money for a job that a lot of people would be honoured to have. As part of that job he must be a role model to children, so letting him get away with this just lets children think it's acceptable to fool around with air guns.

Associate
Ashley Cole is such a gob****e.
It said on that Mirror website that he could be charged with ABH and I hope he does. He's paid a lot of money for a job that a lot of people would be honoured to have. As part of that job he must be a role model to children, so letting him get away with this just lets children think it's acceptable to fool around with air guns.

Oh, won't someone PLEASE think of the children?! :rolleyes:

Yes, he's been a tit, but why do people have to add emotion to any argument by including children and/or mothers pushing pushchairs?

Back
Top Bottom